Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the strongest sativa strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PuffDaddy420, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Super lemon haze, nebula, and martian mean green are a few of my favs

2. jack herrer = fucking awesome small dank buds :)

3. Is jack herrer a mix of sativa's rights? Sounds tasty if so. ^^

• Like Like x 1
  4. I can't remember the strain I had, but my brothers and I were helping my family move furniture. It sucked as always, but then we took a break, smoked a couple bowls, and we had so much fun moving furniture on this strain. I can't remember what it was, though... it's irritating me. I thought it was either purple kush or orange kush, but if I'm correct, those are indicas, so it wouldn't make sense.

5. A strong Durban Poison, Swazi Red or Gold, and Kilomanjaro are all strong pure sativas. But those were back in the day, dont see too much of them around now although i have seen them make a comeback. A few years ago Sour Diesel was my sativa of choice, but currently Super Silver Haze, Super Lemon Haze, Chemdawg, and various Kush strains seem to be the Sativa of choice for most

6. I don't know but this super lemon haze I'm smoking lately is powerful as hell. Although, Jack Herer is by far my favorite Sativa strain, the high is just fantastic.

7. Malawi gold, its an african pure sativa.

8. Smoking some caramello hash now I think its a special magical sort of sativa I had one hit on a pipe at 7am its now 1pm and I am still on another level it makes you feel uplifted pain free happy but not silly and you just want to do things all the time but then you start doing something and immediately start thinking about doing something else its a strange but great hash VERY STRONG not for beginners at all.

9. i belive its called tutankhamon it tested at 33% thc and it is said it can reach higher levels with the right grower.

10. Jack Herrer

• Like Like x 1
  11. Super silver haze
    EDIT: ohh the strongest. Uh its beyond me I misread and thought favorite sativa. My bad blades.

12. hmmm I like a nice proper lsd....or platinum jack, lambs bread, northern lights, f1 durban, xj-13, j-1, and anything from the diesel,dawgs and headband group :p .

13. Super Lemon Haze is amazing, sometimes you just sit there and enjoy the high, anyone tried any?

14. I love some good green crack, nothing beats the sweetness and dankiness of green crack. Jack herrer, cheese, chemdawg dont fall far behind. 

15. I've had good luck with lemon haze. Grown correctly though anything can be potent. I've seen Green crack with 23 percent thc and that's pretty strong. Just depends who's growin it

16. [​IMG]

17. Jack herer is pretty damn good. Train wreck is bomb. Idk it all depends on who grew it.

18. LSD and northern lights are both indica... They come from skunk parents.