Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the strongest sativa strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PuffDaddy420, Jun 20, 2012.

1. yeah man og kush is indica... id have to say that dude was pretty spot on with the durban poison...and i know from expierence my sister and i had got ahold of some real good strawberry somthing or strawberry somthing... but it was super frosty triched up.. and one or two hit's and you would be so high you would be paranoid such a head high... ive also gota pretty good head high off of bluedream.. but im pretty sure that's a hybrid

2. Anything can be the best if it's grown right.

3. yeah if i smoke anymore than say a gram of lemon i am fucked right up its amazing but treat with care

4. The original cut is heavily sativa dominant. Most, if not all, of the crossbreeds are Indica dominant though.

5. I thought it was 'Purple Haze'' 100% Pure sativa, Not sure the THC content is high though.

6. No. It's a sativa dom hybrid.

7. I just got 2oz of that stuf. Just blazed one 10 mins ago.
    It's great. It's a very very clear head-high.

But let me tell you, it's not up there with SSH.
    Still great and cheap.

8. Trainwreck, ak - 47, strawberry cough, Lamb's bread, hazes. If real white widow is a sativa that that too

9. Yea man I second this vote. Dr.Grinspoon is one of the strains that I would like to encorperate into a breeding project!

10. Mandala seeds Satori has some pheno's that test as high as 28% I think it's a mostly sativa hybrid.

11. I've had a few really fire ones. Jack Herrer and Kali Mist especially. The Kali is one of my all time favorites.

12. #33 hashomon, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    I am not sure of the strain but it is sativa for sure. The Thai sticks that were brought back by my friends who went to Nam. The high was magic! This stuff was almost grown wild but packed a punch I have not seen since.

13. I'm not sure what my previous post on this thread was but I'm pretty sure ''Purple haze'' has like a high THC Count and is 100% Sativa ;)

14. Lemon haze is good from experience, active high

15. Bubblegum Kush is the strongest I've had
    edit: actually Purple Haze but people say that's extinct so idk

16. Some of that macaroni and cheese Kush

17. I have some bubblegum kush right now and its a really good sativa, i also really liked Sour Diesel and Lemon haze they were great too. :smoking:

18. I'm giggling so much right now, lol. Is that a real strain or did you make that up?

19. hahah Im glad you got a laugh, no thats just some shit I made up . . . sorry :)