Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the strongest mind high strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thecrafter, May 26, 2009.

1. What is the best strain to have a great mind high?

I'm looking for one that would provide laughter, great high sensation and maybe even some loss of control of your body.

Something that is perfect for watching TV/playing a video game and in your head laughing and thinking "HOLY SHIT ROFLLL DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!" pretty often.

Hopefully it exists :)

2. Well of course it exists, you just need to find it yourself. Different strains do different things for different people. That's why there isn't a strain that's just "the best."

SSH, White Russian and White Widow are pretty well know to be good sativa strains

I love blue dream and c99 tho they really give a different high :)

3. Actually, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, and Great White are all Indica strains, which are the ones that give you the head high. But you have to find the best one for yourself.

4. Sativa=mind high
    Indica=body high
    White Widow=indica

And OP, good question, idk though :p

5. I've heard jack herrer is pretty potent sativa, that and LSD

6. oops your right my bad. I think ive smoked some white widow that was a sativa dom :/ don't really know how that could happen

7. Hybrid. Wasnt only white widow, or it wasnt white widow at all. Alot of dealers use well known names to try to make their weed sound better. It could be equally as bomb but with a lesser known name.

8. Sour Diesel is a nice sativa.

9. any kind of haze are sativa. just like any kind of kush is indica.