what is the story behind the hardest you've ever laughed high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ETsmokeweed, Oct 23, 2009.

1. ive had some amazing laughs.. but one that sticks out in my mind is when i was hanging out with my three friends, marley, tessa, and annie. me and annie got stoned before we all went to starbucks. so were walking, and me and annie fall back and start walking slower cuz were stoned as fuck. marley and tessa are sisters so they were walking on the same foot, purse in same hand, and arms swinging at the same pace. annie and i thought this was hilarious. so we walked and laughed the whole way until we were about at starbucks, when all of a sudden, i dont know why, i said "quick act sober!" and i then stopped, did the robot, and started to sing the song [idk the name] do do do- do do do do do do do do do<--- i dont know how to do the song over text lol. but its like a robot song IDK. but it was just the one of the funniest moments in my life while high.
    :D

2. No background story necessary...my friends and I had just finished fishbowling a dorm bathroom and we were watching Dave Chappelle on Comedy Central and this particular routine had us rolling on the floor, gasping for air, crying, and laughing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtqEknAtyQQ]YouTube - Dave Chappelle - BUS HOSTAGE[/ame]

3. I literally threw a glass of water on my bed. Well, it was more of a toss, but still, it had the same effect -.-

What can I say? I wasn't thinking particularly straight :smoking:

4. lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

5. Well me and a few friends used to play competitive halo 2, well we took a road trip to South Carolina to play in a tournament.

On the way my friend, we'll call him S, says "I gotta pee" so once we go inside the hotel where the venue is, we start walking around and decide to hit the bathroom first. While we are standing at the urinal, S says "I think I pissed myself.." at this point i'm thinking wtf? We're at the urinal pissing theres no way in hell he pissed himself so I just dismiss it.

Well me and my other friend T start walking around looking for the venue, we are walking past a restaurant in the hotel and I start thinking, I say to my friend T "were going the wrong way, lets go back the other way." At this point I turn around.

Let me pause the story here, S was wearing his infamous hoodie and basketball shorts with walmart shoes. The basketball shorts were a dark blue, this is pretty relevant.

Well I then turn, to where S is following shortly behind us, and notice a large, dark blue area around S' shorts. At this point I tap on T's shoulder and he looks and we just start laughing our asses off in front of this restaurant. S is embarrassed to say the least which makes it that much funnier, he is trying to pull his hoodie down over his shorts so we can't see. By now i'm lying on the ground laughing myself into tears while parties of people enjoying lunch look at us like were crazy. It was so damn funny to see an 18 year old piss on himself, while pissing at the bathroom. How the fuck does that happen? lmao

6. i was chilling with my girlfriend and her older brother and we were smoking some pretty good. when her older brother smokes alot he acts like a little kid and he farted and laughed until he cried so that made me laugh forever. i still laugh when i think of it lol

7. I was high and on shrooms...and the only thing I really wanted was a pumpkin pie blizzard from DQ. I talked about it for like, 3 hours straight. We forgot to stop there when we were out, so my friend and I made a special trip for the pumpkin pie blizzard.

We get to the DQ drive-thru and there's a pic of the pumpkin pie blizzard...and I go, "Eww is that the pumpkin pie blizzard?"

We were both laughing so hard that we had trouble ordering it.

8. honestly, the two major laugh attacks ive had were both random. once i was with a friend, and the room just started shooting in every dfirection. this had never happened before, and hasnt since either lol. it was just ridic, and i was gone, just rolling around on the floor laughing my ass off. then once i was by myself and on the phone with my friend when i randomly couldnt stop laughing and had to hang up. after that i still was dieing and it sucked cuz i almost woke my 'rents. but ya i called my friend back and it was funny.

9. There are two moments that stick in my mind. One was and couple friends and I were play guitar hero and the game broke or something so the music wasnt in sync with what were playing on the screen and the lyrics kept repeating themselves like a broken record. Also everytime we played a note it sounded absolutely terrible and off key even though it was the right note. It was sooo funny I couldn't breath for like 10 minutes straight.

The other time a couple of us were playing a motorcycle game and the rider crashed and half of him got stuck in the floor, his corpse was just gyrating around his limbs were going crazy and just flopping everywhere. We still had slight control of him though so were moving him into these weird positions. All three of us were just hysterical with laughter, you know when you are laughing so hard that no noise comes out and your face is just stuck with a shit eating grin plastered on there while you are gasping for breath? Well thats what we were like for a good 15 minutes. There have been tons of other times like these though since I am pretty easy to laugh, sober or not.

10. #10 Postal Blowfish, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009
    I once laughed so hard I was literally blind for a second or two, and it scared the shit out of me. But you know what? That fear couldn't stop me from laughing.

I don't remember what set me off, but my brother and I were having one of our intentionally dispicible-to-society discussions that probably included all kinds of satyrical versions of sexist, racist, and generally just vile ideas. I love making fun of the horrible. It's our version of "The Aristocrats" joke, I guess.

We often wish we could make a movie, and we know it would be so horrible it would be banned in most places. Even in a toned down version, the movie would "end" at least 3 times (credits and all, usually after a nuclear mushroom), and would probably only appeal to us, while making the world hate us. But we still wish it could happen. :)

Needless to say, whatever was said, if I repeated it here it would no doubt cause mountains of hatemail.

11. For me it was prom night. We are leaving a party and we pass by two girls who are crying one of my best friend stops goes up to them hugs both of them and says its gonna be okay I can feel it.

He lets go walks back towards us and says "I can't believe I just fucking did that"

I have never laughed so hard in my life. I will never forget that moment.

12. before i tell this story, you have to know that my cousin is a fits the classic concept of a dumb blond to a T. alright, so you know that kind of cherry pie where they cook it with alcohol in it? it burns away the alcohol, but it makes it taste different. i think my mother used to call them "grownup" cherry pies or something lol. anyways me, my brother, and my cousin all got stoned as fuck together, and got the munchies like mad. so we decided to eat this cherry pie we found sitting on the counter. apparently my cousin had never had that kind of cherry pie before, because she took one bite, made this ridiculous face of horror and shock and says "i think i got a bad cherry!" me and my brother were cracking up for like an hour, with my cousin just sitting there looking confused. in retrospect it wasn't even that funny, but the face she made was so priceless :D

13. cool story lol :)

I have so many times i remember just laughing so hard i couldn't breathe anymore, but i have no fucking idea what was funny :mad:

and i'd love to get high with someone called marley

14. me and a friend went into a park thing in the night time to smoke up, small city, nothing to worry bout.
    while we were in there we got kinda scared and decided to leave and u know how once you get scared u freak yourself out even more, wel thats what we did and ended up doing the bolt as fast as we could until we got to the entrance of the park and saw this man standing there so we ran across the grass and the next thing i know, my friends tripped on her duvet and flies thru the air, did this huge faceplant and came to a skidding stop lying stretched out on her tummy, it was probably the most funny thing i have ever seen stoned, i was laughing sooo hard i couldn't breathe because it went from being a scary situation to the most funny in like a second. and then she just layed there for ages laughing so hard. i took a foto of her too its classic and i laugh out loud whenever it. its gotta take the cake for hardest laugh for me but i bet u hadta be there :D

Attached Files:

• QG.jpg
      QG.jpg
      File size:
      291.9 KB
      Views:
  15. One time I was smokeing with a friend and he was like out of no fucking where "yo I remeber my birth man.................... like there i was stareing at my moms vag as i pierce through he like a bullet man .......... yo fuck that pervert doctor stareing at my mom vag man" I fucking died. I rolled over the ground thinking about that shit just tearing.

Another time I was stoned, and I live in NY so I was listing to the radio station and I accedtialy hit my dads preset and It was 1010 wins and one of the radio host name was BERNIE WAGONBLAST I was fucking laughing so hard that I became paranoid.

16. No real story.

It was my first time smoking, and me and a buddy went to WinCo to get some munchies.

Everything i read was hilarious. Especially "Banana Bread"

17. #17 FranklyMrDankly, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
    One time, me and my friend both smoked a half a gram :smoking: with our new bong and decided to drive to the mall. when we were inside we witnessed people in exercise clothes jogging with weights my friend and i couldnt hold it and both burst with laughter running around and yelling "omg their actually jogging!!"
    good times :smoking:

18. Playing Grand Theft Auto 4 for the first time completely ripped outa my new bong. SO funny ha ha ah i can still remember seeing all the bodies fly

19. me and one of my good friends had just got done hotboxing one of our other friend's sheds. after we were done smoking we started to eat some doritos and the bag was shaped in the shape that looked like a vagina. we started to laugh hysterically and to this day we call doritos "vagina chips".

20. haha i can picture someone doin that like its a water bottle