What is the smallest strain of marijuana

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by fox mccloud, Apr 14, 2012.

1. What if I want to grow in a hotel? what is the smallest strain and what kind of box can I grow it in?

2. U would probably want an auto strain and that is wild as fuck if u grow in a hotel hahaha

3. Click any of the links in my sig :) you can do anything you wish

4. wow holy crap that's awesome. I need to read more but Im getting the idea

5. In the topmost thread, my g-bombers.... if you look at the last page i've got a quick photo step by step showing how i keep em so low

6. So I will need a desktop computer case? got that. Some auto strain? couple cfl? got some will any kind of soil work like from Walgreen or walmart? I really got to gather some things

7. If you have the time and are willing to LST I would suggest going for a photo strain instead of auto.

8. Grown plenty of strains and White Rhino is by far the shortest plant I have ever grown.

9. Low Ryder II is pretty short. LST under 14".
    I'm intrigued by the hotel grow. I was put in a hotel in college when dorm space ran out. Wish I woulda had a sweet idea like this!

What is driving you to grow in a hotel, if you don't mind me asking?

10. I just got a job and I am saving up for an apartment, so I am going to be here for a little while soon. It willl be my first time growing. I have been looking at this strain call sweet dwarf. here is a link if you are interested Advanced Seeds Sweet Dwarf Feminized

11. That link only took me to the bong page of GC.

12. #12 fox mccloud, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
  13. Looks interesting, never grown a ruderalis before.

14. Not sure, I just copied and pasted the name and put it in my browser bar, came straight up.

15. Size isn't in the strain, it's in the grow method. You can grow in a pop can if you know what you're doing...

If you want to grow in a hotel, get a strain that doesn't have a lot of smell to it... Lemon Ice is a good choice, but there are many others.

-Loki

16. Northern Lights is very low odor too.

Also the advertised harvest times are always shorter... they do that to make the strain seem more appealing. It'll probably end up taking atleast 80 days.

17. Harvest time listed by seed companies usually refer to flower period only, it does not include veg time.

18. Ha am i the only one who thinks this is a bad idea. Your in a hotel with a/c. The smell of your weed plants will stink the entire placeu. Not to mention that the maids might discover it. Id say spend your time researching grow methods until you move in your apartment. Why risk it

19. I was on the same line..

Danger awaits thee...

If you are going to seriously go about it, then you should at least go to the front desk, and explain that as you will be a semi-longterm patron, maid service should be kept to a minimum. Offer to vaccuum yourself(if they'll let ya use theirs ;) )
    Be very presentable EVERY time they see you come and go. Be cordial and friendly, but not too easy going...

Growing in apublic place with so many staff is going to be a trial in patience, stealth, competence, and sooo many other ways.

Are you SURE this is what you want to do?