Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the sketchiest situation you've smoked in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Legalizeitalrdy, Nov 10, 2010.

1. I know right, I'd get so tired of typing like that

2. Of like gore zombies and Cannibal Corpse virgins getting fucked with daggers kinda shit. :metal:
    Like an over-sized 8th grader from 2003 bro...

3. LMAOOOO:laughing: that's the best kind of story to me

4. There's this creepy abandoned shack in the woods like a mile from my house that my friends and I used to smoke at when we were younger. It was all broken down and vines were growing all on it, and there were like swasticas and satanic stars tagged all over the inside and other weird circle shit. It was pretty scary- we went there at night one time and some scary shit went down, but I don't know if it's just because we were high or not.

Also went exploring in an abandoned trailer park, that was rumored to be haunted, with a friend and we smoked in one of them, then kept moving, looking through the trailers. In one trailer EVERYTHING WAS ON THE CEILING. Couches, table, chairs- it was like some scary movie shit and I ran back to my car SO fast. haha.

5. One day me and some friends drove to a school and as we pulled in (with two pipes being packed and weed all over) theres a cop sittin right there. I was so sketched out I though for sure wed be stopped cause who goes to a school on the weekend with their buddies? Luckily I turned around and the cop didnt follow :)

6. Haha Srry Bout That, Its Just How I Type :rolleyes:

7. rofl :d

8. I smoked a joint on the corner of my high school where everyone smokes cigarettes. Everyone was like what the fuck no way why are you smoking that here. Surprisingly I got away with it.

9. Hitting a jay out in the open when I see this guy standing with his back to me. He has something on the back of his shirt, and I walked up to read it. It said: POLICE.

I was so gone I thought, If he doesn't care, neither do I. I quietly finished my smoke, put it out, and went on my way. Not a word was exchanged.

10. Me and my friends have light up, and finished a bowl while sitting at a tables at a McDonalds. Afterwards we went to BK across the street to eat. I've also smoked Salvia across the street from my school by all the buses.

11. the most recent one i can think of was about 2 weeks back. we had a circle of about 7-8 people going and we ended up just heading out the back door of our dorm onto this little square clearing that overlooked the football field and some other parts of campus, anyway so we smoke about 3 blunts and then start hitting bowls off this weird bubbler we had.. bout halfway through we hear this weird police siren from behind (kinda like the noise they make when they're pulling you over) and all of just fuckin belt it and run to the other backdoor thats just behind the corner. anyway we wait 5 mins and didn't know what it was so decide to go back to the corner except this time we don't climb up to the clearing but we're just before it inside this bush in the corner (so sketch coz its right next to the walkway everyone takes to get around this side of campus) so it's like 6-7 of us just chillin in the corner of this bush lmao and then we ended up smoking a few bowls and heading out lol

pretty sketch but its so hard to describe when you're not there lol

12. My mom and step dad are home, and i currently have a firecracker in the oven haha! Im telling them its just an idea i had...