What is the secret

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by McRachy, Mar 5, 2011.

1. to not caring? About anyone, or anything?
    How do you achieve "DGAF"

2. cause fuck 'em that's why.

3. I did not ask why.

4. I don't think anyone will be able to beat this answer :hello:

5. haha there was another thread i saw where i put this same picture in to answer the question

6. just put it in every single thread on Grasscity.

SPREAD THE MEANING OF THE NON-MEANINGS. :wave:

7. Make lots and lots of stupid mistakes while repeating "next time it'll be different!", even though you know in your heart that the only way you'll escape your misery is by violent, gory suicide, which you have contemplated many many times, but never had the guts to follow through with it....

Or just get high.

8. First acquire a fuck, then proceed to not give it..

9. then you can proudly say

[​IMG]

10. In order to care about one thing, you have to not care about something else.

you can't have one without the other.

11. Hitting rock bottom helps a lot.
    "It's only when you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything." Fight Club

I was half serious about that, so on a fully serious note, if you give a fuck, you're smoking either too much or not enough.

12. Why would you care?

13. Why the fuck is this under Sex, Love, & Relationships? Not that I care... Haha!

14. Good question knack. Perhaps that's why none has answered it more ... profoundly.

On a side note, your sig reminds me of a character from Dexter."TAKE IT!"

15. Woah man, that's such a hardcore font...

16. damn you beat me to it...

the next time you think of something just be like i dont care about said thing

if you do this continuously you will eventually get it

or hell go to jail for a bit and that will solve your problems

it helped me not to give a fuck :cool:

17. I mean its one thing to not care what others think of you...

but

its a whole nother thing to not care about anyone, compassion is a human instinct and is need for our everyday lives...

Personally i just dont give a fuck what people think about me, I try to keep an open mind and caring, but when it comes to the douche bag at the end of the bar trying to rag on me for being me, i could care less ...for he is a douche

Thats just a for instance but you get the point...your smart....right ;)

18. "Giving a Fuck", "not caring", etcetera can be interpreted several ways. One persons DGAF may mean something different than someone else's. Give us a clearer question OP if you really want to advance this discussion.

19. Indifference is a good thing when it comes to how a girl is acting. If she is acting out, indifference shows you have more going for you, and don't care if she leaves or not (whether you're bluffing this, or truly have other women available is something she should never find out).

Too much indifference can hurt you aswell though.