Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the scariest thing to ever happen to you while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlbinoChick, Apr 7, 2011.

1. So what is the scariest/most ridiculous thing to happen to you while blazed? For me it was when me and 2 other friends went on a blunt ride in my town. I live in the boonies and everyone drives around my neighborhood to smoke. We were parked on the back roads around 1am and smoking this blunt. Idr why we stopped but we did. We are chillin for a bit, it was our 2nd blunt. Then this fuckin cop car pulls behind us outta no where. :eek:

So we fuckin turned the car around and bolted out of there. Seeing looking back, we had actually parked in front of someones house, they were pulling in at 1am to get their mail! Who does that?? :confused: the car didn't even resemble a cop car. It was fuckin maroon. Who drives a maroon car at 1am to get their mail?

damn.

I have lots of other ridiculous stories. Lets hear some of yours. :smoke:

2. when i was the most stoned ive ever been my freind got a call on his cellphone the person on the phone said his name then he hung up and broke his phone in half he was then paniking because he was like sexting or something with someone under the age of 16 he thought the person on the phone was a cop so we watched the windows for a few hours looking out for cops when a car pulled up in the driveway we ran out his back door into some woods. we slept there overnight

3. True Story:

About a year ago, my wife and I were blazed out of our minds the day we got a new vaporizer. We were enjoying our high, when we here a lot of sirens and such, just to look out our front windows to see a SWAT van and and 2 or 3 police cars (no joke). We were high, and so we naturally started flipping out.

Turns out, our neighbor (at that time) had been skimping on a bunch of child-support payments for years, and they tracked him down and took him into custody.

Needless to say, my blood pressure definitely had a spike.... lol

4. I was going for a ride with two of my friends. I was driving my big ol' 94 Buick Park Avenue, back in highschool when it was still alive. We were smoking in the car, I think it was from a friend's metal pipe, cruising like we always did through the local suburbs, feeling pretty safe.

So we were driving along, and someone pulls behind us in a mustang. We didn't think anything of it, figuring he would turn off into one of the culdesacs or different streets.

But this mustang keeps following. We take obscure routes, we go in circles, still following. So I pull down into a parking lot for a boating launch. Dead end. And the mustang comes screeching down the hill after us. He whips it into a parking space.

I turned around with my boat of a car, and jet out if the parking lot, taking this big ass car as fast as I can go while the guy's stopped. I make an immediate right turn, pull into a driveway, turn the headlights off, and tell everyone to get down.

I see the mustang pull out of the boating area, go on to the main street and continue pat us. I saw the guy as he left-A well trimmed goatee, spiked sandy blonde hair, athletic looking build..

I was thinking it was an undercover cop, but I don't know. I'm just glad I got away.

5. hahah that would scare the shit out of me. You don't realize when you are high some of the ridiculous things like: why would SWAT be coming for stoners or why would there be police in the middle of the woods at 1am. You just get fuckin scared. lol:hello:

6. Beaver County, AlbinoChick? Ha! I'm down in Washington County at Cal.

7. ...all it takes is the word "chick" and a tiny picture of what appears to be a female. :hello:

8. Lets see.. There was also one time where we were smoking in a closet (big enough to fit a bed) and everyone was falling asleep and some crazy bitch was having a fight with her boyfriend. She said she wanted to go to his house and get her xbox back. We were in a bad neighborhood. I agreed. It was after curfew, I was stoned and underage. We walked 3-4 blocks to this dudes house, I wait outside for like 30 mins and she comes out with all this shit in her bag!

We walk back and the next morning this dude is pounding on the door and won't stop. I had fallen asleep on the couch downstairs. He knocked and knocked and fuckin knocked and threw rocks at the mothafuckin window! so i got up, flung the door open into is face and started screaming at him. He woke me up from my high slumber. I yelled i was gonna call the cops and I'll whoop his ass and to get the fuck out of here. He kept knocking so I went out again and I musta looked crazed as hell cause he ran away.

turns out she stole his shit. oops.

Never wake a high bitch up. Unless its for munchies or stoned sex.

9. Has to be the time last summer where a cop rolled up on our smoking spot in the woods. Late at night, starting to peak on some cid, in the midst of hot boxing the Mazda with some fresh headies, when the freindly neighborhood cop comes strolling down the valley way. There was 4 of us, but one individual decided to flee when he saw headlights in the distant, which made the remaining three of us even more paranoid. The cops was very cool about it, and didn't seem to suspect a thing, as he stayed in his car as our driver talked to him in a very medicated state. He told the driver he would follow him to where he was going, and told us to get. As we pulled out of the spot, we see him still trying to turn around to get out, and at this moment instantly book it out of the development in a paniced frenzied, never seeing the cop again.

10. My story seems pretty tame compared to you guys but here goes: I was stoned and chillin' in my recliner when a mouse started to walk across my belly. I freaked out, the mouse freaked out, I screamed like a little girl and backhand swatted the little bugger who went sailing through the air like Mighty Mouse never to be seen again.

11. I had a seizure a couple of months ago while I was smoking. I was leaning against my windowsill, puffing away on my pipe, when all of a sudden I felt like I'd been lifted up off the ground by an invisible force. Then there was tunnel vision. After that, all I remember is picking myself up off the floor. According to my husband, I fell hard. The whole thing lasted less than a minute, but my hubby said it felt like an eternity to him.

So I had to tell my neurologist what happened, and he made me undergo another bunch of tests and an MRI of my brain. As it turns out, he discovered I also suffer from Hemiplegic Migraine syndrome. I said, "Yay, another frickin' diagnosis. Another rare affliction few people have ever heard of. Isn't that just my luck?"

I can't have illnesses that are easy to treat. Oh, no, I have to have all the weird, rare shit with no cures or treatments.

12. I got pulled over while I was driving high once, which was terrifying.
    One time my friend's parents found out we were smoking downstairs and kicked us out.

13. #13 enemycamp, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    I live in a busy part of Queens county in New York. One night I was blazing out my window at 3 a.m. and a black non-descript car pulls right up to my house and I hear a police radio blaring off inside. Some weird lights on the sides blink on and off and he starts pulling very slowly up the abandoned street. Stops in an intersection, and creeps off. All the while I'm shitting my pants with my blunt back in the ashtray after witnessing some god damn FBI car patrolling my neighborhood

14. mine definitley has to be this one time during the summer me and 4 of my friends just got done blazing in the woods and we were beyond stoned so as we went back to the truck, mind you this truck is a two seat truck.
    so we decided to put the girls inside the truck while me and this dope kid named crunchie sat in the bed of the truck. well while we are driving we stop at this red light and it takes forever all of a sudden this cop pulls up behind us.
    now sitting in the bed of your truck is very illegal in utah and we had bongs, pipes, weed in the truck so we are freaking out inside our heads trying not too look suspicous and this light is taking FOREVER. like ten minutes pass by then this cop turns on his light thats when i am 100 percent sure we are fucked.
    then he just reverses and drives away speeding the fuck away honestly has to be the scariest moment of my life

15. That would be scary as fuck. sorry about your illness :(

16. Me and my mates were playing basket ball in a park next to my mates house.. at 11pm at night.. but thats not the point haha.. anyway we were mega choofed and my mate had his pipe and about two cones worth in a sealy bag next to a tree.. Anyway, we were playing minding our own business not doing anything wrong really. Next thing we know my mate goes quiet and i see like a bunch a cops that have surrounded us. I was thinking at the time "holy fuck!" and "what have we done?" ( i had forgotten about the pipe in my mates bag).
    They questioned us, got our details and had a general chit chat, while all the time we're keeping our shit together. According to the cops, someone rang saying that some kids were using a bong in the park which is rubbish because we were the only ones in the park for a about 2 hours. Anyway this one cop spots my mates bag and goes through it and mate confesses its his to which the cop says "Don't tell me that" as though he really didnt want to bust him but because there were so many cops around i guess he had no choice(maybe)? anyway i had to wait in the cop shop while they processed my mate and what not... scary as fuck anda waste of weed for that night...

Afterwards my mate was so annoyed we rolled an L, forgot about the whole thing and played COD:smoke:

17. I was living in the college dorms and smoking a joint in my room when the fire alarm went off. Thinking that it was me that set off the alarm, I started to panic. If one of the dorm rooms sets off the fire alarm the school and fire chief comes and inspects the room. Anyways, I collected my weed and all my pieces and fee breezed the shit outta my room before leaving.

The whole school had to congregate in the parking lot waiting for fire rescue to show up and I was high as fuuuuck and all my room mates were like are you okay? (They dont know I smoke)

It got to be too much so I took off into the wood to go "hide" until the fire trucks left. I was literally squatting in the brush thinking of what to tell them when they asked me why my room smelled funny.

I stayed in the woods FOREVER and finally came out and turns out it wasn't even me who set off the alarm. I felt like a fool :p

18. While in a car with uni mates driving back from picking up, got a text from a guy who was chilling in my dorm room..said a residential staff woman knocked on my door and when he answered she saw the grinder. I was all 'SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'.
    But it turned out they didn't give a shit. The residential manager, some other old guy, ended up talking to me about some other unrelated matter, but weed came up and he mentioned how he knew we had at least smoked weed in the beginning of the year. :p

19. My scariest time was probably when I was driving around smoking with some buds when literally out of no where a highway patrolmen pulls up behind us and puts on his lights so we start freaking out because one of my buds was a foreign exchange student from Germany n if she got caught doin anything illegal she'd be sent back early n this was only a few months into her 1 year stay, then outta no where he pulls out from behind us and passes us... Overwhelmed by joy that we weren't getting pulled over so we just start chillin again then all of a sudden we see the cop coming back going the opposite way with his lights on, he passes us then we see him make a u turn behind us and we once again start freaking out then he once again pulled up behind us with his lights on... Then proceeded to pass us again, this time never seeing him again. Fuckin supertroopers shit maan. :p

20. Cops could have so much fun screwing with stoners haha!