What is the scariest thing that ever happened to you while stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grim Bongmaster, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Couple months ago about midnight I was walking and smoking, I walked up a side street onto the main street. I see on my right 2 Officer's searching a guy, so I say to myself "Going left now!". With the joint lit in my fist, I turn left (huge building on the corner can't see down the street) and there's a paddy wagon on the other side of the street with 4 cops and some guys. The side I picked happened to have 2 K-9 units parked with the dogs in the vehicles.

At this point I'm freaking out mentally, if I turn around it's gonna throw up red flags to anyone that see's me and I'm surrounded by cops. So I said to myself "**** me" and I walked down the middle of the street (kept me the furthest from dogs and humans). Nobody looked at me, and neither dog barked. I rounded the first corner and ran. Finished my joint at home.

2. ...I sobered up.

3. Not alot of scary shit has happened to me when im stoned
    there was one time me and my buds were just smoking some nice joints outside when it started to rain like a mother fucker the winds were intense
    since i was baked, i thought there was a hurricane going on so i booked it for like a good 20 minutes as fast as i could back to buds house
    Its scary being outside during a storm sober, let alone high

4. ok last night. what i think is the second ghostly encounter ive witnessed FREAKED ME OUT.

my mate had his tinny sitting on the dash of my car and when he went to reach for it it moved away from his hand, like someone invisible had grabbed it and was pulling it away. it moved itself to the left, then flew to the floor. well my mate looked at me like he'd seen a ghost and we both started shouting WHAT THE FUCK and got out of there as quick as we could. there is no explanation for what we both saw happen. it was the weirdest scariest thing ive ever seen.

the one other time, also with that same mate at his house(which has a ghost), he had a $20 siting on the table next to me that id given him for a dinga, but i had my back turned to it. he went out of the room and all of a sudden it went really cold and the TV went all fuzzy for a while and then came bak normal.
    my mate walks back in and sits down and then goes OMG did you do that?
    i looked at him to see what he was on about and he pointed to something.
    the $20 standing perfectly straight on its edge on the table. balancing.
    :eek:
    i didnt do it. he obviously didnt do it since hed left the room. it just stood there. eventually the note crumpled back to its original shape and fell over, but to this day we have no idea how this happened.
    chills down ma spine :confused:

5. Cops came to the place we were staying the night at, noise complaints an all. There was a bunch of underage drinking going on but everyone dipped out except the core group of good friends. Me and my two friends were stoned retarded and peaking on some shrooms, hiding in the pitch black basement, needless to say, the paranoia was so godamn bad. We were all freaking the fuck out, standing in a completely dark room, having mad visuals for what felt like an hour.

All ended well, nobody got arrested and the cops left. But it was probably the most terrifying shit ever.

6. Second time I ever smoked...

It was me and 4 girls (lucky me, right? lol) and we were gonna just share a blunt of really potent weed, and chill. Well we go to the apartment of the one girl that I know personally (the other 3 were just friends of hers that I didn't know very well) and rolled up. Once the blunt was rolled, we were sitting there trying to decide where to smoke. Well, the girl I knew suggested a place outside, between the dorms where a LOT of people normally smoke. I wanted to smoke indoors to avoid any weird shit, but I reluctantly agreed to the outside smoking area.

We get outside and nobody is in sight. Perfect. My friend lights the blunt and we all smoke it up. Finally, the blunt is finished and we're all standing up to go back to her apartment. I'm BLAZED cuz this is only my second time smoking and this is some STRONG bud, but as we're walking off, I notice a light coming from behind me, bobbing around. There's a voice with the light asking, "Why do I smell marijuana? Why do I smell marijuana!?"... I turn around and it's a cop...

Fuck:eek:...

He lines us up and interrogates me first, since I'm the only male. He pats me down, asks me a buncha questions, and once he sees I'm clean, he sends me off to stand on the side of one of the dorms and wait. I'm standing there, looking up at the moon, listening to the other girls crying, and thinking "This is it... My life is fuckin ruined...".

To make a long story short (ha), he walked my friend off and interrogated her while a few school officials came and stared the rest of us down, she told him a little lie about how she was stressed out and just wanted to relax, and he gave us a pep talk about how he used to smoke and quit. Finally, he let us go....

I just remember being SO incredibly relieved when he let us go... It didn't scare me enough to never smoke again, but I don't plan on ever doing anything that stupid again...

-Anub1s

7. I have 2 stories.

First one. I had a columbian friend, who was crazy as hell, but he was still a good guy at heart, and was a pretty good smokeing buddy. He smoked me out after my motorcycle acident more then once, like actually comeing to my room, packing bowls for me, and lighting it for me since I could not move my arms. Well, one day after smokeing a good gram I had, and like half a g he had we decide to throw in like 30 bucks each and pick up an 1/8th of some funk to smoke with. I had known this guy for about a year & 1/2 now, after he randomly walked up to me one night when he moved into my neighborhood asking me where the bud was at. Anyways back to the story.

He calls up one of our mutual connects, and one of my old buddies from highschool, we pop over to this guys house, and hes out in his back yard with a good 10-15 people, my friend walks inside with him, and I just shoot the shit with some of the people I went to highschool with back in the day. Took a couple hits off this blunt that was being pass around. My friend comes out, we bounce back to his crib, and in the bag it looked like a straight 1/8th, and it was some killer funk.

However, when we got it out of the bag back at his house, we are both like no no no no this is not an 1/8th I have bought atleast 100 1/8ths in my life, I know what it looks like. So, we get out the scale, and it weighs out to like 2.4. I was like ah shit whatever give me the phone I'll call him back, and talk to him about it. He does not answer like 3 calls, my friend gets pissed, and whips a pistol out from his closet, and a clip and a box of shells. Throws me all of it, grabs his keys, and is like cmon follow me. At this point I'm shitting myself. I was like dude, we don't need the gun, hes my friend I know we can get him to correct, let me go put the gun back inside. He said no, I was like you know what fuck it, but I'm not holding, but I will load the clip. I loaded the clip gave the gun to him, he put it in, and then put it between his legs.

We get over there, and he walks down, and I was like shit I have to get his back hes my bro, so I walk down to ready to fight or whatever is gonna go down at this point. He gets down there, and immediately whips out the pistol, aims it straight at the guy, and is like "YOU FUCKED ME OVER." Well low n behold, my friend whips out a pistol , and aims it back at us. I'm like "Guys chill the fuck out, and put down the guns." At this point the girls that were there were freaking out, the guys that were there we just kinda stepping out of the way. Long story short, I got them both to put the guns down, and we corrected the situation, and that was that. Scared me, because I don't like haveing guns pointed at me.

This is the second, and alot shorter don't worry. Me, and the same guy above bought a quarter of shrooms, and some killer shrooms at that, and both ate them that night. Well we decided it was a good idea to go out for a walk at like 3 in the morning. Well about an hour into the walk, while we were on the way back to my house cause these shrooms were really kicking in at this point. I heard WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOOP behind us, and a light turned on us. A cop pulled up beside us, and was like what are you guys doing out here tonight. I walked up to the cop car and bent down to his level, I am pretty sure my eyes were completely black at this point. I just said, we got stranded at a friends house, our ride left us, and so we are walking back to my house. He then did all the regular shit, such as ask our ages, and if we had id's and shit. My friend was trippin balls at this point, and like standing behind me geeking it uppppp big time. Like laughing at nothing. The cop ask whats wrong with him, I was just like oh he had a little to much to drink, but don't worry I have not been drinking tonight. We, both gave him our id's everything checked out, and then the cop asked us if we wanted a ride home. I was like, nah my house is not to much further, I need the work out, the cop kinda giggled, and sent us on our way.

8. LMFAO YU GOT LOST IN WAL-MART AND CRIED IN THA BATHROOM I ALMOST DIED OF LAUGHTER READING THAT! THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY...

HERES MY SCARY STORY WELL NOT THT SCARY BUT NEWAYZ.. I WAS SO STRESSED AND IT WAS MY DADS BDAY AND THE ONLY WAY I COULD SMOKE WAS IF I TOOK THE DOG FOR A WALK SO I ROLLED 1 UP AND WALKED THE DOG TO THIS DEAD END SMOKED AND CAME BACK I WAS SO FCKD UP AND MY DAD WAS LIKE WHY YU LOOKIN AT ME FUNNY AND I JUST STARTED LAUGHING SO HARD & HE WAS LIKE ION SEE WHATS SO FUNNY ARE YU OK AND IM LIKE YEA IM GOOD AND THEN HE WAS LIKE YU MUST HAVE A PRESENT FOR ME HIDDEN SOMEWHERE AND LUCKILY EARLIER THAT DAY MY MOM HAD BOUGHT HIM A PRESENT AND TOLD ME TO HIDE IT AND I WAS LIKE NOPE DONT KNO WAT YUR TALKING ABOUT AND WHEN IT WAS TIME FOR THE CAKE I GAVE HIM THE PRESENT THANK GOD CUZ I WAS REALLY FCKD UP AND IF MY PARENTZ WOULDA FOUND OUT THAT I WAS STONED OFF MY ASS THEY WOULD HAVE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME & THEN CALLED THE COPS BUT LUCKILY IT WAS HIS BDAY SO I GOT OFF EASY BUT IT WAS STILL A SCARY MOMENT. :poke:

9. scariest time stoned was my first time
    I wasn't terrified I just refused to talk because suddenly I felt as i've i'd talk these unreal friends of mine would kill me for doing so. So I was completely quiet for ten minutes...when suddenly I realized how amazing the space seemed to me, so far and so close at same time just marveling at the idea of the space in this room. I talked and I was fine so it was all good... lame huh?

10. When I first started smoking, maybe only like the third or fourth time, I stopped existing for a little while. lol
    Anyways, we had smoke like 2 joints and a couple pipe loads. Then my friend, "J" comes up and he's like, hey man I have a bong in my car. So he brings it up, we smoke a good three bowls and I was lit as fuck. All I could think of was eating. I looked at J and was like man I'm gonna make some fuckin mac and cheese. Went to the kitchen started boiling water and shit. It was all cool til I opened the cabinet to grab the mac and cheese. I started trippin balls as soon as the cabinet was open. It must have all hit me in the face right then. I was just stuck for a good 20 minutes at least. I was really convinced for a little while that I didn't exist. I know it had to be 20 minutes or so because it was a decent amount of water, and it was boiling by the time I snapped out of it. Ya talk about scary shit though.

There was another time, on 4/20 actually. We had smoke like a 1/4 out of an bong loaded with ice. We were high as shit and went to get some 6 dollar burgers from carl's jr. We get in the drive through and the people working asked us to park, so we pull to the front, park and shut off the lights. Long story short, we forgot to turn them back on and got pulled over because of it. There was a bong in the back of the car a pipe full of weed in my friends pocket and he didn't have insurance and his car wasn't registered. Did I mention we were blown? But the cop let us off with a warning. Fucking nuts.