What is the scariest thing that ever happened to you while stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grim Bongmaster, Jul 20, 2004.

1. When i was younger and in all honestly dumber, I decided i was going to jack a dealer because he threatend to beat the shit out of me. So after i saw him leave I climbed into his window and started going through his shit. I had just under 3 pounds of bc chronic and well over 1000 dollars in bills in my back pack when i hear the lock being unlocked. Immediatly (sp?) adrenaliene coursed through my body and i grabbed his 2 and a half foot bong and waited. In about 10 seconds he walked into the bedroom and as he turned the corner he saw me. He came at me immediatly and i broke his bong over his head. Then he went down and i commenced to whip the motherfuckers ass and then i booked the fuck out of there.
    Now looking back that was one of the stupidest things that i could have done but it served me pretty well throughout the rest of highschool, because i was the kid that nobody fucked with.

2. Yesterday I was taking a shit in the bathroom after I just smoked a fat ass bowl and in the corner of my eye I see this Fucking HUGE black widow right by the toilet paper. So my first reaction was like What The Fuck!... But im in a pickle.... do I dare try and kill it and then be able to wipe my ass ... or do i pull up my pants (just got done pinching a loaf) in search of a weapon.... so of course i decided to be a lazy fuck and i grab the closest thing near me to kill it, a fucking plunger!... I killed it after like fifty swings... wiped my ass, washed my hands, smoked another bowl. May not sound scary but I was blazed and I was like damn nature you scary!:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  3. lmfao

4. A little while back...

Me and a few friends were all chilling at a local park in some bushes on muggers. A few of my friends weren't on them but blazed. We were yelling and laughing for a good two hours.

My Friend: Eat everything on your plate or I won't let you eat desert!
    My other friend was eating a piece of paper and wouldn't stop laughing for the past 10 minutes.

A few seconds later I pointed over at some figures I saw and everyone quickly quited down. The cops! They came over to us, luckily we had just finished blazing and they didn't care. One of my sober friends handled it as we sat and made little conversation. I don't know how they didn't know we were stoned. My friend had a whole ball of paper in his mouth!

Close one!

5. Worst thing that happend to me was me and my friends just got done smoking quarter, then the fucking tornadoe sirens go off and we go outside and the road is flooded and water is up to his stairs on the front porch.... then we sit out side (we had a basment next door) and sat on the porch and watched a tornato form right above us... i kept yelling "IM TOO STONED FOR THIS SHIT!!!"

6. just had a few guns pointed at me

nothing to big really..
    it comes with livin in the city brotha

7. #87 ipack, Oct 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2008
    word

One time, a friend of mine asked me to ride with him to a "friend's house" to pick up an 8-ball of some good coke that the guy had called and told my friend he had just gotten in. From the way he told me, he knew the guy fairly well and they were buddies.

Well, we get there, and right away I know something's not right. The "friend" of my friend is not acting like they're cool at all.. it's more business like. The chatter is forced and strained. Their body language is also not welcoming, which i dismiss initially because these guys are from the hood and they dont necessarily trust anyone.

my friend is talking to his guy and shielding my field of view to the front, this other dude on the couch makes a move and produces a 9mm pistol from somewhere and moves to the side of my friend, aiming it at him. talking all this shit like "you think you can just beat down my boy and everythings cool? muthafucka please".

At this point, i'm sitting there high... although im rapidly coming down as adrenaline is dumped into my system, and I'm thinking "what the fuck has my friend done to these people?"

the dude with the pistol turns to me and points it at me advising me "fuckin move and die"

this is some bullshit, i had just gotten out of the marines and thought i was through having hostile weapoins pointed at me, wtf?

As it turns out, this dude's cousin happened to sling dime sacks around this one area and he had gotten jacked and sucker punched the night before. one of the boys that was with him and saw the beat down from a couple streets over knew my friend and the guy must have looked like my friend in a hoodie because he told dude and then they set my friend up.

now here's the weird part. my friend is like "wtf, i didn't do shit to your boy i was at a Stars (minor league baseball affiliate of the milwaukee brewers) baseball game all evening". Then my dumbass friend reaches for his back pocket like a fuckin retard. I thought he was gonna be shot right there, but the dude just reached and jerked his arm like what the fuck are you doing bitch?

turns out, my friend still has the fuckin ticket stub in his wallet (what he was reaching for) from the game, that showed the time and date of the game.

The dude appeared to pause a bit in thought then flicked the thumb safety switch on and lowered the pistol saying "you better hope i don't later find out it really was you".

Buzz. Kill.

8. this probably isnt the scariest thing but it was pretty scary!
    me and my mates were at a party in someones garage, their house is on a steep hill, and i decided to sit in my car in the driveway and have a sesh. so im smoking away and then i see this car pull up just outside the driveway, the lights turn off and then i see the car roll down the hill and smash into a parked car. the woman who was driving hops out, walks around for a bit and then all these police come! and im sitng about 5m away in a hotboxed car freaking out that theyd come ask me if i saw anything. but they didnt. so i got my mates and drove away as soon as i could!

9. My god dude that guy is a friggin idiot. I mean, words cannot describe how utterly dumb fucked that guy actually is.

10. yeah, and my thought was... these idiots have weapons

11. Just bad paranoia happens often I just need to learn how to deal with it so I can smoke in peace like before

12. A couple of days ago, myself and two acquaintances were in the process of smoking an eigth of some super dank Kiwi Skunk that I had just picked up from our friendly neighborhood grower.
    We had already smoked most of the weed, and I had been drinking a lot of water to combat my cotton mouth, so I went outside of my friends garage to take a piss. When I was coming under the garage door, I hit my head on an aluminum ATV loading ramp. I was just like, "Shit. That fucking hurt." So, to ease the pain a little bit, we smoked the last four bowls that were left of the eigth.
    Right after we finished smoking, I said, "I don't feel so good." After that, my vision blacked out, so I couldn't see, and I felt really tired. I ended up blacking out as we were standing there talking, and I fell and cracked my head open in a couple of spots after I hit it on a vice on my way down. I bled all over the concrete, and I was out for a couple of minutes until they woke me up.
    I guess it was pretty funny to watch, so something good did come out of it. I figured out that I got a concussion, and that's why I blacked out. I think I messed up the vision in my left eye a bit, because now it's blurry, but I'm hoping it will get better soon. It's sort of nice, since the last couple of times that I've smoked since then, I've gotten higher than I normally would have, because of the concussion.

13. #93 audioj, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    blind-sided and t-boned at an intersection by some immigrant doing 120km in a 50km zone, knocked the dube flying out of my hands and dead stopped me in the middle of a 4 way intersection. when i get back to reality i realize what just happened, the police coming, i start to panic.... even knowing it's not my fault........

in the back of my van i always cary a jerry can of gas, so yep, got it out and used it as after shave, that way, the van and i both smelled overpoweringly of gas, not bud......

even when you are doing everything right, all it takes is one fuckhead to get yah burnt!

14. Why the fuck would you smoke with a bum!?

15. I was walking across town with 3 of my friends all 18 and we walk past this gas station where I parked my car. Guess what? There must have been 5 police cruisers parked there. I had a bag full of beers and was wearing a fucking RASTA hat! My other friends had some beers and one had some shit on him. We walked past a group of cops reeking of beer and weed and they just said hello and looked away. Turns out that the gas station had been robbed earlier so the police could have searched us if they wanted to. It all turned out alright though so its all good.

16. i see car crashes almost daily when i'm working, last 10cm of snow we got up here, less than a week ago, two morons come flyin up behind my van on a 4 lane express, two identical nissans, one dude pull out to the fast lane and cuts the other off. luckily i was merging to the right to get off cause all i see is this guy spinnin out infront of me, guy ends up smashin every corner possible on his car and ends up plantin it up on the guardrail, the guy gets out of his car, i stop to see if he's alright, already know he's an idiot for the speedshow, and losing to the other car. he asks for my name for insurance in case he needs a witness to verify what happened.... i'm like dude.. "i saw you and your buddy come flyin up behind me, you spun out in front of me as you were cuttin me off, you really want your insurance talkin to me??????"

17. scariest thing that ever happened to me was when my buddy crashed his truck with my just chillin in the bed. somehow no one got hurt, i just had a little scrape but it was so scary to just bounce up into the air.

18. Running[on foot] from a motorcycle cop

19. This happen back in high school (senior year). Me, my buddy, and his girl were at his house and were smoking. I would say around noon. We have been literually smoking ALL day. From his house we went to her sister house, and stayed there to about close to 3 in the morning. We head back to his place ( I'm driving). I can feel myself getting tired like 10 mins into the drive, but I feel like I can make to his place. About 5 mins from his place, I fall asleep at the wheel. I ended up waking up to my car hitting trees. Went through the first one, second stopped me. (side note: cops said I had to be going atleast 65-70 at the time my feet relaxed on the pedal.) Either way we all got fucked up pretty bad, all went to hospital. His girl got the worst of it, weird because she was in the back seat. She was in a wheelchair for a week. I just had a bruise knee, same with my buddy. But waking up to a car crash is no fun. NONE!! I almost decided to stop smoking to after that, but really smoking helped me get through it.

20. i totaled my oldsmobile stoned one night. she rolled like 3 times but i didn't really get hurt, just some cuts from busted glass. but that feeling, right when you know you're going over, i dream about it still.