What is the scariest thing that ever happened to you while stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grim Bongmaster, Jul 20, 2004.

1. #61 MrDude, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    Alright, I got one...

So, I get a call from my friend Matt asking if I can come over and help with this garage sale they are doing at his place. I was pretty bored having nothing to do that day, so I decided what the hell? I get in my car and go to his place, its over near the Antioch/Pittsburg border, you guys in the bay area may know where that is. After I get there everything is going well, and nothing bad happened. About 5 O'clock, the garage sale was over and we decided to reward ourselves by having a really nice smoking session. We go outside and start talking to one of his neighbors who was also having a garage sale (its a whole neighborhood thing they do once a year), keep in mind we are blazed as fucking hell, out of nowhere this junk car comes flying down the street, crashes into one of my friends neighbors big ass trucks, they make this huge truck do a 360 degree turn they hit it so hard, and then these two guys hop out of the car...

Now these guys got these scrap things over their face, they both are holding 9mm pistols, and they got a bag in their hand... They run down the street and hop this guys fence and go down this path thats behind their houses.

So, we're very high...We dont want to talk to the cops ya know? So we decide to go to the IHOP thats about a mile from my friends house and get something to eat. We go down the same path that these two guys went, but we figured we were going the other way, so what the hell right? Now, We here like six shots go off, and because we are stoned we cant tell whether the shots were ahead of us down the path, or the other way, where those guys went. We decide fuck it, lets just go back to my freinds house to get something to eat. When we get their, the cop who was answering the car crash call was talking to the neighbors and everything, next thing you now he gets one of those "all units" things on his radio along with some numbered code like they have. He is right in the middle of talking to my freinds mom, and he runs like a mother fucker to his car, hops in and drives worse than those guys who hit that truck, and flys down the street almost hitting me and my freind.

We ask the neighbors what the hells going on, and they tell us apparently these guys robbed the bank in the Raleys up the street, we had no idea at this point that they were also the ones shooting somebody.

Again, out of fucking nowhere there is like a thousand cop cars all over the place. There is SWAT teams from all the way in fucking Richmond and Vallejo. It turns out, the guys these guys shot was someone in the Pittsburg police department...I dont know how many of you guys have been around a cop shooting, but I can tell you there is a hell of a lot more cops than any other kind of shooting... They put there police tape around the streets near these houses so we cant leave, and there is insace amounts of cops questioning us...And we are fucking baked. Needless to say, it was fucking scary. I mean, we are not exactly from the best of areas, so were used to shooting and what not... But this was fucking INSANE.

Anyways, sorry this was so long. But yeah, one of these guys got life, the other got death penalty.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/sea...contracostatimes.com-www.contracostatimes.com

2. WOW DUDE, wow. that's fucking insane:eek: shit, so are the two involving getting shot/robbed

3. i dont believe it.

4. The thing I wrote?
    What dont you believe about it? I dont see why I would make that up.

5. You should always wear shoes to a party.

This isnt really scary. More stupid/funny but I could have been fucked over pretty bad.
    But this one time I was at School. I had a few blunts with me and an eigth in my car. This kid (who used to be cool until he started getting out of hand with drugs) came over to me and was like " I was in the office and these two police officers were talking about checking cars in the parking lot and checking the lockers when the Lockdown alarm gets turned on." I went up to the teacher and got a car pass, Went out to my car and ate the entire eigth and both blunts... I never thought the taste of weed would be that bad. I almost threw up like 3 times. So I start heading back to the school from the parking lot with little green nugs stuck into my teeth. Went inside got a drink from the water fountain and look up. There are the cops heading right towards me. I just sat there and drank water until they passed me and went out to the parking lot. After that I found out that the cops really werent going to search cars, only lockers from that exact same person who told me to do something with my shit I had in the car. So I go to eat lunch/tell my friends what I just did when all of the sudden, I start feeling funny. I get up to go to the next class and I just burst out laughing. I get into my 5th period class, and my english teacher asks me why my eyes are red. I told him that I had allergies and he just laughed. Then he started teaching his lesson and I couldnt stop laughing whenever he talked. It was pretty funny because Im almost positive he knew I was stoned and he just let it be.

Im wondering tho, why did I trip out after I ate weed. I thought you had to mix it in something else.

6. Hmm, scariest thing to ever have happened to me while toked. Well, there was this one time...

I work at Rite-Aid, and I'm a cashier/jack-of-all-trades there, and I'm pretty friendly with all the employees there. Only a handful of them know I smoke, one of them being my ex-boss, who I'm strangely enough friends with. So one day, before my 2-10pm shift, I smoke 2 bowls of dank kush, and by the time I had to leave to walk to work, I was trippin' balls. The walk to work is at least a mile away. And in the middle of June in Maryland, it was a sauna outside. So about 5 minutes into the walk, I'm a walking sweatbead, not drinking anything before I left, I started to feel dehydrated and not even 5 minutes after that, I started seeing strange colour effects that were almost swirling around. Now, a set up. There are at least 5 different points on this walk where I need to get to the other side of the street. It is a two way, dual laned road (four lane, altogether.) I nearly got hit by two cars crossing one road, thankfully my near-death situation caused me to sober up a little bit, but I was still pretty baked. So I finally made it to work, hoping that one of the managers that know I'm just naturally strange would be working, making a lot more easier for me to relax.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

That day, literally 4-6 corporate managers were there. Now, not only was the store manager there, corporate douches are comparative to the exact equal of those 12 year-olds that play Halo 3, you know, the copy their mom got them. Let's do a rundown of those points.
    -Unappealing physique
    -Constant false state of pride
    -Unwilling to listen to the advice from others
    -Bratty, unsportsmen-like behavior

So you get the picture. I was basically fucked, but thankfully, the assistant manager, who I'm very good friends with, saw that I was messed up. She's originally from Nepal, so she has a hard time understanding basic visual ques that a person from the states is used to seeing and know. I told her I was having a bad hangover, and I asked if I could do something in the back, away from the manager and corporate. She told me to go into the back and do stockwork, putting items on shelves, keeping it orderly, such as such. So I do as I'm told, still walking around with a wierd grin on my face due to the levels of THC in my system. As I begin to think I'm homefree, the District Manager comes in and begins testing me on the knowledge of Rite-Aids policies. Now, aside from being a employee for a year makes this a lot easier, the fact that their "improvement points and policies" change every month (used to be week) made this a daunting challenge. I started to have a mental freakout right then, and as I answered his questions, I started to see a glare in his face, almost extraterrestrial. Now I know he wasn't an alien, but the fact my judgement wasn't there didn't help the matter. So as he left after the interrogation, I ran to the bathroom. I was freaking out so bad, I took out my iPod and listened to random songs on Rush's "Moving Pictures" album. Almost immediately, Neil Peart's drumworks helped to calm me down and get me back on a sociable level.

And that's really it. Not massively intense, but for a person in this position, still scary.

7. Got baked at huddle house once, someone across the street got shot. Me and my friend thought a sniper was trying to kill us. So we ran outside in the other direction, but we realized someone was shot and we ended up calling the cops really baked. and leaving the scene so we wouldn't have to answer questions to the police because we were too stoned, but im sure the other people in the huddle house explained

edit: added more

8. ++++++++REP FOR THAT SHIT BRO.
    i aint got time to post my story now but that was epic bro i respect you for that shit!!-:hello:

9. drove down a one way street.

then there's always the black cock story i told in the sex forums

10. #70 Hellavonne, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    smoking for 5 years i havnt been caught by more then my parents which isnt scary at all even when blazed.. but omfg about 3 weeks ago my gf and i had smoked a bowl in the living room while she was home wathcin her neice. so she has it on cartoons for her and Courage the Cowardly dog wa son so we are chillen there lookin and that chick gets sewd into a blanket and like it was a fuckin trip but prolly only cause we were stoned but still it was my scariest thing that happend when i was stoned .. i dont look at patched blankets the same and never will :hide:

11. Nothing too scary has happened to me while I was high, but the scariest was when I was 16 and my dad found out I smoked. Man, he yelled a lot that day.

12. Wow alot of good stories heres mine. I was at a friend of mines party. We are drinking all night I'm the drunk as fawk. I convince one of the guys to go inside and smoke a blunt with me. We burn it up and now I'm blazed/drunk outta my mind. I go around back of the house to pee...I hear COPS!! Everyone scatters into the woods I go inside and I'm told to lay down in the room and pretend to be asleep. I'm freakin I swear to god I was having a heart attack. I see one of the cholos that was hosting the party stash some coke in a coat above my head. I pictured jail automatically. All in all they left. And I got barfed on.

13. Mine was a long term thing that I didn't even know about. All first semester last year, I would smoke in the living room at my apartment at college and chill, at all times of the day. I figured no one would be able to smell it in the hallway, so I smoked almost every day.

Well, a couple people had told me the hallway smelled before, but I just blamed it on my hall neighbor, since she always smokes weed and her roommates complain to us. Well, come second semester, I met this other stoner chick and when she sees where I live, she says "You're the one who stunk up the hallway all of first semester!" I was like no, it's just that girl next to me. Well, turns out this girl was friends with that girl and they smelled it all the time, only when I was smoking.

So I'm not sure how that never got reported or security never smelled it. Once there was a party in my room and I smoked, left for half an hour and when I came back someone said security had been in the room, but they just said to keep it down. It had to have reeked in there, especially since I was drunk and had smoked up a whole bunch of people very carelessly in the living room. Yeah, I have taken the extra precautions since, because I can't stay lucky for that long...

BONUS STORY:
    Also, the second time I smoked I got incredibly high and was at a restaurant when I got a text from my housemate. It said "You are in so much fucking trouble." I started freaking out, just knowing that security had smelled it and the second I got back I would be kicked off of campus, etc. In other words, I was hella paranoid. Turns out that my roommate had smelled it and left a note before he left for the weekend saying if the room ever smelled like weed again, he would kick my ass. We never spoke of it, and within days his actions made it clear that he didn't really care. He's my best buddy too, so not sure what was up with that... Also, I don't know why my housemate sent me such a vaguely horrifying message. He could have just said "your roommate is pissed off."

14. The worst ever for me was I was smoking with one of my friends behind a store and when we went back to our car there were 2 police cars nearby. Luckily we got in the car and nothing happened but it was so scary to see

15. Today, three of my friends and I trekked into the woods to toke a really fat joint. We made it into this secluded clearing, which was really nice. We were completely surrounded by trees and were kind of on a large hill so it was just us and nature. So we lit 'er up and smoked away.

Then it started getting dark...

Out of nowhere, this fucking bat showed up and started dive-bombing us and we freaked the hell out. It was actually really funny because we continued to toke while this bat was trying to kill us, so the whole time we were seriously like, "Puff, puff, pass, DODGE!!"

After a few minutes of playing Dodge the Bat Whilst Smoking a Joint, we got pissed off and I found this huge stick and gave it to my best friend and he warded the bat off while we attempted to finish. The session ended when we tried re-lighting the joint and it burst into flames and almost burned my best friend's lips off. (We panicked, a bat was trying to eat us.) We hauled ass out of there. It was almost pitch black in the woods on the way out, so that was pretty eerie.

16. Wow, I maybe just had a new #1. I'm planning to pick up shortly so I packed my last little resin bowl and planned to take a nap after that before I picked up. Well I was doing my thing and I just casually looked out my window (3rd floor, back side of the building in an apartment style dorm) and blew out the smoke. I then noticed a janitor person outside looking towards my room. I pulled my head back in and when I peaked out again, I saw another janitor looking towards my window.

Well, I immediately shut everything down, and then waited for a horrible knock on my door. I waited for about 20 minutes and nothing, so I was just starting to relax when...

KNOCK
    KNOCK
    KNOCK
    "IS ANYONE IN THERE!!"

I headed to the door and heard it being unlocked. I was like "Wait a sec, I have to put on a shirt." So I open the door and see the janitor and wait for the worst.

"Hey, we've been having some problems with water leakage below you, so we need to check your AC unit."

I breathed a sigh of relief and did everything to help him hoping he couldn't smell anything (not sure if he could or not. Probably not since it was resin and done in my room).

Then he said "Yeah, we were looking outside earlier [UH OH] and I think this building is slanted!" I just laughed...

17. at the time...it was very scary. haha. okay so i went to Wawa (very popular east cost deli/convenience store for those of you that don't know) to get some ice cream with my cousin...we had just smoked a bowl. So we walked a mile and a half to get ice cream. We got into the store and there was a cop at the coffee counter drinking his free coffee...so i just got all bug eyed...but it was so obvious that i was high...probably walking like .1 miles and hour. and making THE WIDEST turns around the aisles. but the cop started walking toward us cause i started freaking out about how there was NO ice cream (the entire freezer section was broken)

But I saw the cop,, grabbed my cousin, and made some really lame excuse out loud so that we could just leave (like. "oh i think i left the car running!) idk i get really paranoid when i'm high

so anyway, we decide to walk over to Pathmark and get some munchies....and I was like oh lets take this shortcut.

I got SO scared. I thought I saw like, a badger or a possum. I stopped dead in my tracks and was like "OMG!! WHAT IS THAT???" then we had a short discussion of what we thought it was. Then my cousin was like "okay....i'm gonna go see what it is" I started yelling "NO!! DONT DIE!!"

"oh....it's just a rock"

haha. i was scared at the time...cause i thought it was going to maul our faces off or something.

sorry for wasting your life on reading this =)

18. how the fuck are you scared of a 12 inch little animal?

19. I woke up to my dad holding the ounce I had left on my desk the night before...
    He just put it back down and said have a good day at school haha :D

20. Damn luckily nothing nearly as bad has happened to me. The worst was me and my friend were smoking in the car on top of a parking garage late at night. We're just chillin hotboxing the car and a cop drives up past us slowly. It was scary as hell just because if we got caught we would be kicked out of school. He stopped the car and we just got the hell out of there. He didn't really have any probable cause to come after us so we just got out of there fine.