Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the quality of this bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TS-13, Mar 3, 2010.

1. I picked up 1 g of this bud for $20. Did I get ripped off?[​IMG]

2. That looks pretty dank, but wouldn't pay 20 for 1g

3. Well for $20/g you should be getting some flame. That picture is kinda hard to tell quality tho. It might just need a better trim job. The only way to see is to smoke it and then decide if it was worth it.

4. looks on the dank side. $20/g for that seems normal.

5. I get dank for 10 a gram, so I would never pay that much. Depends on where you live though.

The west coast is where it's at.

6. #6 KoolaidZombies, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2010
    If you Hold CTRL and tap the minus/underscore button you can zoom out and it's a LOT clearer. On topic, yeah it looks like a decent bud, terrible manicure job but looks good.

EDIT: Oh shit! I should probably tell you; to zoom back in, hold CTRL and tap the plus sign/equal sign :D

7. Damn that looks dank, but I wouldn't have spent $20 on it if I were you. I'm getting 1.8 of dank for $20 right now. I guess it depends on where you live and the availability of it though. You're still gonna be getting high, and that's all that really matters anyway, right?

8. Looks pretty good, but 20 a gram is a lil steep.

9. Aside from the trim, the quality looks good. $20 is higher than we'd see here in CA, though.

10. that's interesting because where I'm from a standard dub is 1.4

I'm in Central Cali by the way..

11. It's mostly who you know and how close you are to your dealer and stuff.

12. it looks pretty dank, and it would usually go for 20 where i'm from

13. That's some funk you got there; $20/g is normal don't sweat it. Keep goin' to this connect.

14. Looks like fire. He wouldn't sell a half track for $25?

15. i'd smoke it
    hell
    i'd probably pay 20 for it if not 15

16. looks like some dank i just picked up, poorly manicured but sometimes that happens.

As long as it smokes good, light it up bro :smoking:

17. 20 a gram is the standard price in Chicago. Has been so for years.

18. I picked this up in northeastern PA so that's why the price was a little steep.

19. I'd say it's worth like 15/20g. You didn't really get ripped off at all.

20. That's a normal price for headies man, don't sweat it.