What Is the purpose of blackpeoplemeet.com?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by billsxclinton, Jul 5, 2013.

1. daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

i believe you have the only correct answer on the page... well done sir, the best i could do was a racial 'devils advocate' post

2. but, in all honesty, it would be mostly racists lol

3. to help black ppl find other black ppl instead of weeding through a pool of potential dates to find other black ppl 

4. I don't have a problem with any group creating a website that caters to a specific ethnic group.  Racism sucks, and that goes for racism against white people, too.  I find it interesting that Jamie Foxx can joke about "killing white people, how great is that?" on SNL and people in the audience laugh and applaud.  I'm not offended by that.  I know it's a joke and I actually think it's funny.

But what would happen if a white entertainer made a similar comment about killing blacks?  I think people would lose their fucking minds and that entertainer would be in the unemployment line.  Just my opinion but I guess some people would say I'm not entitled to have an opinion on this matter since I'm not a "minority".  I like to tell those people to go fuck themselves.

5. If there was a site called whitepeoplemeet and it was for dating I wouldn't have a problem. Who cares? I think that people are more sensitive about white people doing it because of history. Obviously.