WHAT is the problem with being afraid of Muslims??

Discussion in 'General' started by LEBOWSKItheBIG, Jan 23, 2011.

1. #1 LEBOWSKItheBIG, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011
    I know they are not all bad. I'm not saying that. But when every single terrorist attack has been committed by a Muslim is it wrong to be wary when you see one at an airport? Political correctness is ruining America. If people would stop being afraid to hurt each others feelings and people would quit being pussies the world would be a better safer place.

Evidence? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fSvyv0urTE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

2. :laughing:
    dammit that is some grade-A comedy
    thank you.
    but in all honesty, come on man smdh+facepalm

People like you are ruining not only America, but also the world.

3. What about all the black crackheads rapin the white women? :laughing:

4. all I know is that if I see a turben wearing, mustache havin ass, curry smelling, arab/muslim lookin motherfucker and I get that vibe hes gonna blow the joint up...I dont care about his feelings/nor do i care about what everyone around me thinks. If im wrong, and hes not a terrorist, well...hey...sorry pal...cant blame me now can ya? if your "brothers" werent suicidal maniacs we wouldnt have this problem, but they are, so we do. Dont like being profiled? get the fuck out of America, or quit lookin like a terrorist. and thats that basically.

5. wow this thread is going places i am 'concerned' about people that wanna harm me other than that i don't really care enough to make the distinction

6. It is only the extremists that do things like that.

Not every muslim is an extremist, just like not every baptist is Fred Phelps, and not all mormans have 45 wifes.

7. Not all attacks are by Muslims, bro.

Honestly, I'm more scared of ELF than any Muslim.

8. Tolerence is the greatest religion.

9. American propaganda wants you to be afraid of Muslims, or anyone that isn't Christian and white. Wave that all white/christian American flag.

10. Never again.

11. this guys is sooooo obviously a troll no one is dumb enough to believe only Muslims are terrorists taking this guys serious is doing yourself a disservice

12. I really don't feel like the people committing these awful crimes are the ones dressed in their normal attire... Wouldn't it make sense to have your normal looking individual to do such a thing... Just a rational thought.

13. why should i be afraid of Muslims i buy my swishers and packs of cigs from them :D

14. Quite an imagination you have there kid. :rolleyes:

You know what's ruining America? Intolerance and general lack of intelligence, mixed with the fact that we are so easily manipulated by the media. It's a dangerous cocktail.

15. damn really tho I mean in their holy book it says extremism disqualifies you from being a muslim anymore, them claiming they are muslim still is like me claiming that im barack obama, oh and you guys are funny muslims are the ones who smuggle the pot into here according to george bush why should you fear muslims (;

16. You don't understand. People genuinely have this mindset. By not responding, you are allowing these thoughts to pass onto others.

It's like if someone came on this board and said "What is the problem with reefer madness?"

17. #17 Lebowski, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011
    Easy dude, come on, you're being veeery un-dude

Nothing is fucked, they're a bunch of FUCKING AMAteurs

No but seriously, stop judging people before you know them.

I'd rather die in a terrorist explosion than be scared of terrorists my whole life.

He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither. -Ben Frank

18. muslims are chill as fuck.

their bible is actually really peaceful.

extremists like to blame things on america. those acts are also joined by our own government enforcing their own ideas on these events without really revealing the WHOLE ENTIRE truth to the public. therefore they control the general out look on certain chosen subjects.THEY manipulate most of the population.

Please research and ALWAYS THINK FOR YOURSELF!:wave:

19. One terrorist attack at an airport by a muslim extremist group doesn't merit a fear of muslims. I've had my house robbed twice, house set on fire, subwoofers stolen, attempted auto theft, and I've been stabbed and beaten with bats by black people. That might deserve a little bit of fear. But 9/11? no. you're just victimizing yourself.