Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the point of a spoof?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cap'tn crunch, Nov 19, 2013.

1. I know how to use them and that they hide the smell of weed. The only thing is the weed itself has a smell and when weed burns it smells, so even if u use a spoof it would still smell like weed. Are spoofs just used to try to minimize the smell?

2. Yup. And it's sploof not spoof. Was it autocorrect? Cause my phone just tried to autocorrect to spoof

3. Yeah I always use one to blaze in my room but only when I'm smoking bowls because of course it wouldn't work with papers ... Just too much smoke... But yeah it kinda masks the smell . Yes you do still get a little bit of the smell but only for a little while and the smell isn't as noticeable .

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah that was autocorrect, but thanks guys.

5. Sploofs are effective if you are careful.
    Just pack snap hits.

Nobody will be the wiser.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app