what is the neastest thing you found that your phone can do?

Discussion in 'General' started by untamedlion33, May 5, 2011.

1. #21 Flonkas, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No, I meant I miss the super amoled screen. The evo is just regular LCD.

I switched because the epic felt a bit bulky for me. Plus I prefer the on-screen keyboard lol. and I like the bigger screen on the evo.

Do you know about the upcoming HTC 3d? Glasses free 3d screen+camera, dual core, 4.3 inch QFT display (super high resolution), etc.... my contract ends in July so im waiting for this baby to come out;)

Attached Files:

2. of course i do, lol, what sprint costumer dosnt. i think it might be a little over pumped. because it's not all that 3d. the main reason they are calling it 3d is because it records videos that can be wattched on a 3d television... they seem to be really pumping up 3d alot lately but nothing on tv/internet is in 3d thats particulary worth getting a 3d tv just yet. i think im gonna hold off awhile till theres just more stuff for it you know.

3. #23 Flonkas, May 5, 2011
    In the demo I saw, they mentioned the screen on the phone can playback the 3d movies in 3d.

But yea I got a 3d TV in February so im just gonna fuck around making 3d movies while stoned lol. But its still a great phone without the 3d. First dualcore phone on sprint, first qft display, first sprint phone that records in full 1080p high def.

4. yeah i might change my mind when i see it, i know its deffinently worth it if you have a 3d tv already. but idk well have to wait and see if it really is amazing or just another thing you have to plug in, lol.

5. I have an android and my favorite app is the soundhound!

Everytime i'm baked and listening to a bad ass song I dont know the title to, Soundhound hooks me up! any body else use it?

6. iPhone 3GS, obviously the GC app is a fav.
    Hifutureself is epic for sending future me txt reminders!
    PDF reader is handy,
    Oh and train autotune app is great fun!

7. #27 Freshfed, May 9, 2011
    Train = T-pain (auto correct Grr)

8. My phone (BB Curve) freed me from my office. It lets me do my job from anywhere.

9. samsung convoy.

it's water, shock, and dust resistant. there's a button i can push that makes the calculator function pop up.

fuck a touch screen, that's all i have to say. BIOTHCES!

10. Anybody else find the metal detector app? That thing blows my mind.

The neatest thing about my phone for me is being able to tether my internet. I don't have a fixed cable or wireless connection, so whenever I want to get online I whip out my phone plug it in, and I'm off. Anywhere, anytime.

11. They started making up all these stupid pokemon. I think theres like 500 of them now or some shit. They should have kept it at 150

12. While yesterday I was somewhat disappointed when I couldn't run nav and talk on the phone at the same time while driving :eek:

13. I'm a little surprised there are less iPhone users out there, I'm writing this on my iPhone 4 now.

14. [​IMG]

15. the internet

before there were smartphones i used to want to have the superpower to be able to access the internet anywhere i go. and now i have it.

16. alarm clock calendar.

i'm never blindsided by a test, or late for class.

17. Call the pot dealer to get my shit :)

I rooted the phone so I can download apps and sideload them without paying for them
    have a motorola atrix. Dual core for the win :)

18. My iphone 4 can get dunked in the rio grande and stop working.

How cool is that. :cool:

19. #40 Immeco, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    :eek::eek:

You just blew my freakin' mind.

HOLY SHIT MY DIFFERENT REMOTES MAKE DIFFERENT COLORS!