Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the nastiest thing you drank when you needed to hide your cottonmouth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rbr, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Dude I've been there, and I almost can't swallow.

The other day I had to drink this dude's tap water, I thought it was super nasty cus I was high and I felt like I could feel the particles in it.

2. To avoid this problem and other more noticeable shit like red eyes I just keep a bag with my bubbler, lighter, stash jar, deodorant, gum and everything else for my stoner needs. Easy access and easy to get rid of everything all at once if need be.

3. I was so high i drank bong water once.

4. Drank 8 day expired whole milk yuck i puked that whole night total buzz kill.

5. i'm a gum fiend so never really had a problem.

6. my own urine...

7. Ya'll are getting soft? Twenty five posts and not a single cheap shot at oral sex.

8. Aciddentaly drank bong water once, someone poured it in a fucking cup, and the cup was black, so i honestly couldn't see. I spat that shit out, and got a real mans drink...Appletini from the fridge son

9. I get really bad cottonmouth, as in I can't even talk. I've never had to hide it before but I've drunk old soda that was warm and flat..

10. Nah, I've been in the same situation. I'm not denying it is possible. I'm just saying it isn't one of those things like the smell or red eyes-it isn't something people are going to see and say "Oh shit, look at this dude's dry-ass mouth! He high as hell! *hyuk*".

11. I was smoking a blunt with some friends one time and I started coughing a lung up so I reached for the nearest water bottle and proceeded to gulp it down... It was 190 proof everclear... I puked

12. couple days ago i took a sip from a toddler's juice box. i asked first of course.

13. Years ago I had this (smirnoff) vodka bottle that i turned into a bong. Threw a kickback for just some friends and me. Well, it ended up turning into a party. Alcohol all over the place, and I just finished smoking. Reached for the nearest vodka bottle, and it turned out to be my bong :( Shittiest. drink. ever.

14. I'm a pretty simple guy and usually just take a glass of water to cure my cottonmouth :D

15. This happened to me when I was trying to check out of a hostel at 3 am after a fight with my ex-girlfriend. I got to the front desk and opened my mouth to find that I couldn't even speak.... the guy just stared at me and I was like *fuck*. I tried using sign language and he figured out I wanted to check out eventually XD. The worst part of it, my friend was right next to me and all she did was stare at me instead of help! Afterwards, I was like "dude, wtf, I had epic cottonmouth" and she was all "oh, i didn't know" and I was like "you're worthless."

I've drank a lot of nasty things in my life cuz I have a predisposition for cottonmouth. I naturally get dry mouth all the time because I guess my saliva just hates me. So when I smoke or whatever, I always get cottonmouth no matter what. Now that I'm wiser, I always try and make sure I have soda or water around when I do or at least have access to it. I hate drinking old water that was left in plastic, that shit is always nasty.

I once drank a mysterious liquid given to me by some homeless lady at the bus stop. I was hella cottonmouthing and had chapped lips and was coughing, and this super-old, native american lady sat next to me and leaned over. She handed me a bottle with a paper bag over it and was like "For you." and I was like "... *looks around*... *takes a drink and swigs around mouth*" and she was like "*smile smile smile*" and then she took a swig. Then the bus came and I said thank you and went on my way. Looking back, I should have just stayed with her and learned her mystical ways while drinking together. Oh well. At the time I assumed the liquid was rum, but I'm not actually sure if that's what it was.... There was rum in it though! It was super warm and spicy.

I've also had weeks old slurpees. One time, I had bad cotton mouth at my dealer's house and convinced him to make out with me so I could use his saliva to get rid of it. He agreed. Lol, fyi, kissing doesn't make cottonmouth go away... it just makes it worst. But he bought me a soda after that, so one way or another.

16. Tap water is soo dam nasty! Makes me feel like im drinking sewer water!

17. thats just nasty bro :yummy::bolt:

18. just close your mouth and wait for the saliva to come out the glands under your tongue.....

puddle water wtf brah.

worst thing.... hmmmm yea i guess tap water. what do you expect, the water i squeeze from elephant shit like bear grills?

19. One time me and my buddy smoked in his barn. He has alot of animals in this farm and his dad started to back his tractor into the barn so we ran over to a cow and he squeezed the udders and I drank some milk and his dad came in and was like wtf when he saw me under the cow udders in hand

20. I love drinking anything with cotten mouth, the essence of "Cold" just excites my taste buds. The nastiest thing i ever drank when i had cotten mouth was root bear that became flat because i was swinging it around while i was walking xD