What is the name of this RooR bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Krk81, Feb 22, 2014.

1. #1 Krk81, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    Does anyone know the name of the RooR with the small horizontal logo?
    I've not seen one like it before.
    Thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Weird never seen one with a logo like that.  And wtf is the thing in the middle? :confused_2:

Call me crazy but the joint, bowl and even the ice pinches are looking on the fake side from this angle at least. 

3. #3 Krk81, Feb 22, 2014
    That was my concern, but I'd be amazed if this shop had fake RooR.

I've tried to look on RooRs website but it doesn't work properly with my ipad.

I might email them directly.

I have seen a similar logo on some special editions like their Cypress Hill icemaster.

The green one on the right has a custom bowl and mouthpiece. Maybe this is a custom?

4. #4 dankness420, Feb 22, 2014
    I cant find anything on the german site or the us one.  I mean those are clearly german ones in the picture, but I still cant tell.  Either way it looks like a good piece but I would pass.  Also I would pay more then $200 for it either.  Get a beaker if you are considering most people prefer them.  Although I love my tube and use it all the time.

Maybe post it here, you might be able to find out more about it.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bubblers-water-pipes/509657-roor-real-fake-identification.html

5. #5 Krk81, Feb 22, 2014
    I've just bought a custom fairmaster.

I'm planning on buying a few more and I liked the look of this as it's different.

I'm in England so it will def be German if it's real.

It will also be way over $200. Everything is more expensive over here compared to US.

6. Yea I know it will be more just saying what I would pay, you can always bargain a little lol.  I got one similar to the furthest left and I paid $225 but spent a lot more buying bowls, downstems etc.  Definitely worth every penny that's for sure.

7. That one part looks like a worked section of some sort. I don't know any model names or anything like that but I have seen them with horizontal labels and I'm willing to bet they are real

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I'm currently smoking a joint, trying to decide if I can be arsed driving down to have a look.

I'm tempted as it's different and I like it.

9. Either way it looks like quality.  That downstem looks really short though, just saying.  But I recommend buying a diffused downstem if it doesn't have one already. 

10. ^^ the downstem looks like it goes almost to the bottom of the tube to me. I don't think it looks short

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. It's probably a limited production run.

12. It's a one off piece and they have offered to knock £25 ($42) off the price.