Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the name of this Piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4x a Day, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Just bought a new hollowed. Piece that hits like a dream. But unfortunately I don't even know what this type of bowl/piece/pipe is called ????

image-3217227938.jpg

image-52579990.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

2. mini steamroller I think, looks awesome

3. This guy is right, its a steamroller, small one, but a steamroller nonetheless.

4. #4 ShibbySchwab, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    Steamroller. Definitely my favorite type of piece, I had a really long one in high school, gets you so faded

BTW how much did that run you?

5. [quote name='"ShibbySchwab"']Stemroller. Definitely my favorite type of piece, I had a really long one in high school, gets you so faded

BTW how much did that run you?[/quote]

Same here man steamrollers are the best! i got a long glass one :D

6. For some reason mine always got me higher than my bong. IDK maybe since the carb is in the back it forces it into your lungs quicker?

7. [quote name='"ShibbySchwab"']Steamroller. Definitely my favorite type of piece, I had a really long one in high school, gets you so faded

BTW how much did that run you?[/quote]

Payed 18 bucks for it and it came with a couple glass screebs

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

8. nice! I've always wanted to try a steamroller. I feel like that's a great price, right? then again I'm new to smoking!

9. I guess it depends on where you live, something like that around my area would run 25-35$ depending on the glass (Connecticut) If OP lives in the northeast, he got a good deal.

I have one that is made of nice glass a bit bigger then that, i payed 50$ for it.