What is the name of the track either Snoop or Dre Sings??

Discussion in 'General' started by The Big C, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Hi All
    Sorry for postin so soon again but, What is the name of the track that either Snoop or Dre sings that goes.... "Its like this n like that n like this na......so who gives a fuck about hoes....etc"

Sorry, old age catching up with me!!

Thanks All

2. Nuthin' But a G Thang by Dr. Dre.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vsMUnCqHSGk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vsMUnCqHSGk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

3. hell ya man. aint nuthin but a g thang baby!

good song, i cant remember how long iv had that on my playlist.

4. Two loc'ed out *****s goin carazy, Death row is the label that pays me.

Where you at in H-Town homie?

5. Hi Guys, Thanks for the replies!!

been searchin utube!!

Seriously Thanks

6. just get the whole cd "The Chronic" its a timeless classic

7. Man havent seen that vid since I Was a kid!

Liquid' cant thank u enough! (all other replies welcome) Man it takes me right back....

Me and my "lost" friend Austin (Ozzie) introduced me2 Snoop & Dre, way back wen they 1st started. For heads in Ireland with no MTV we was the 1st of the 1st!!!

Again Thanks

8. moved out a few years ago, heh.

havent been back in awhile, but you used to be able to find me round club diesel, never liked whitestar, but diesel's owner sold the place and i stopped goin.

9. You are quite welcome, glad I could help.

It is funny too. As soon as I saw the title of the thread I knew what song you were going to be asking about. :)

10. THat song is the shit! Love it.

11. Love the little kid makin the moves wen the chicks pass by!! Class:D