What is the most stupid thing youve done while baked?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokingwithjesus, Aug 8, 2016.

1. one time i was at a friend's house and i decided to make a cup of milo.. realised half way through drinking it that i filled it up with water instead of milk :sick:

2. I have no idea what your post was. Although the most stupid thing i have done baked was put an open water bottle in my backpack and the realizing when i was holding the car with no bottle in sight...

3. Cleaning guns. I squeezed off a 22lr into the wall checking to see if it was cleared. Thankfully, the walls were concrete and the bullet didn't go outside my apartment.
    That was over 30 years ago, and I'll never do that again. It scared the shit out of me.

Don't handle firearms while high!

• Like Like x 5
  4. Damn, you could of blown your brains out lol

5. When i was in like 8th grade i had just started smoking. My friends and I were hanging out with these girls at a local school and when they went home left a big ass mirror. We hung out there a little while longer until the thought popped into my head to throw the mirror from the top of this stair case into the main road. It was one of the loudest crashing noises ive heard to date and my ears started ringing leaving my friends shocked and glass everywhere.

I don't really know what i expected but was at least smart enough to realize that the noise was loud enough for somebody to call the cops and we booked it out of there.

The glass was gone early the next morning when i came back to check. Ive done much, much , much worse while drinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. I got lost in a Target after eating edibles... for like 3 hours

• Like Like x 4
  7. I left my board on the ground next to my car and forgot about it. Left the skatepark and idk how long it took me to realize, but it was there when I got back at night. Long ass time ago

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. TRIED TO fLY

• Like Like x 1
  9. I put the kettle on and when it started boiling the noise made me think that there was gunfire outside the house.

• Like Like x 3
  10. #10 rampidwookie, Aug 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    9th grade. My friend and I smoked in the woods. I lied to him and told him I said a secret fortress deep in the woods and that if he followed me I would take him there. so we ran frantically through the thickets for a solid 5 minutes. Then I stopped and was like dude we are so fucking lost there was no fortress. And then he got pissed and was gonna leave me but I was lost and so was he so I knew that was a bad idea so I told him dude don't leave me we shouldn't get separated, it's gonna be dark soon and there are drunken hobo Indians roaming these woods. So we finally found our way out and were like a mile or so away from our original entry point, in a neighborhood we have never seen.

• Like Like x 4
  11. "Stupidest" (Funniest) Thing I've Said High:
    We were in the middle of a really bad snow storm. My roommate runs out to his car, comes back 30 seconds later covered in snow head to toe holding his car door handle. It had frozen and broke off when he tried to open it.

I told him to get a handle on things. Granted, I probably would've said that sober too. But he thought it was pretty stupid for the next couple years.

Most Stupid Thing I've Done High:
    I'm a pretty tall guy (6'3") so I have some pretty long legs. I was pretty stoned and I was excited to go hang out with some friends. I went to put some shorts on a little too quickly. Standing on one leg, I kicked myself in the balls with the other.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I came home and forgot where the light swithc was on the wall.. so i kept walking in the dark hoping my mom or dad dint wake up while i snuck up in my room. I grabbed what I thought was my door handle and it would not open. So I pulled it as hard as i could then felt this heavy object fall on top of me and it made loud ass sound and pinned me down.
    So my mom and dad woke up and they turned on the lights.
    It turns out the whole fucking fridge fell on me and pinned me down.
    Then as Im lying there some thing made me think it was my mom that tackled me or some shit. I was fucking tripping. So I asked my mom not realizing it was the fridge that had pinned me doun. Mom what tha fuck are you doing to me!!
    Tham that old school skunk weed was fucking powerful!
    I miss them days.. good times..good times..:bongin:

• Like Like x 7
  13. #1 Last winter while I was baked, I wanted to take off my sweater not knowing I had a gold necklace on top that my mom had given my since I was a youngin. My dumbass didnt know what was chocking me until I heard my necklace snap. I was like ohh.. darn! Still got to repair it.

#2 I went to the fridge once to get a cold corona just to find myself going back and forth staring inside for 10 seconds trying to remember what I was doing lol

• Like Like x 2
  14. I think we've all done that second one haha. I've even done that once or twice sober.

15. Lol good times xD

• Like Like x 1
  16. Attempted to update my Xbox 360 and new 40" HDTV with a short 3 ft HDMI cable while blazed. Needless to say I broke my brand new TV being a dumbass. Had it for literally less than 3 days.

:frown:

• Like Like x 1
  17. got married...

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I got into an award conversation with this Armenian guy and I started speaking in Spanish to him because he sounded Hispanic. It was so awkward yet funny we both laughed it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  19. Went to put Visine in my eyes and ended up putting them into my ear.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum