What Is The Most Racist Thing That Has Ever Happened To You?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mikegunior7, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Enough of the pity party.  You make the bed you sleep in.  I'm sick of hearing peoples lousy excuses.  "You don't know my story" and all that other BS.
    If you present yourself as trash then you're going to be treated as so.

She talks about working the same job she has since she was 17.  Having a  baby from some lowlife.  Somehow she owns a house. Yea, I'm sure she has a real hard story to tell us about.  Life isn't easy, get over it.
    If you choose to live like an absolute slob and disgrace American culture than American culture will look down on you.
    I don't care that you think you're a better person for being accepting of slobs and people who don't do shit but get knocked up from losers and cry about how the dad left them.  The dad was never sticking around in the first place you dumb B.  But they can tell whatever story they want to.

I know people too well.  Everyone thinks they have a unique story to tell and some excuses that can excuse their immature and poor decisions.  Life is tough but there's no excuses.

2. Enough of the pity party. You make the bed you sleep in. I'm sick of hearing peoples lousy excuses. "You don't know my story" and all that other BS.

If you present yourself as trash then you're going to be treated as so.

She talks about working the same job she has since she was 17. Having a baby from some lowlife. Somehow she owns a house. Yea, I'm sure she has a real hard story to tell us about. Life isn't easy, get over it.

If you choose to live like an absolute slob and disgrace American culture than American culture will look down on you.

I don't care that you think you're a better person for being accepting of slobs and people who don't do shit but get knocked up from losers and cry about how the dad left them. The dad was never sticking around in the first place you dumb B. But they can tell whatever story they want to.

I know people too well. Everyone thinks they have a unique story to tell and some excuses that can excuse their immature and poor decisions. Life is tough but there's no excuses.
    </blockquote>
    You give way too much thought into the lives of people that don't affect you at all. Just drop it dude

3. dude keeps acting like anyone gives one single fuck what he's crying about loll I don't know why

4. Nothing

Ever

Ever

haha chocolate boy lmao thats funny

6. Well, I'm mixed, so growing up I got it from both sides. The white kids would tell me I needed to "act my race", and the Mexican kids would tease me because I couldn't speak Spanish and for acting "too white".

When I was in the fourth grade, three Mexican kids beat the shit out of me in the bathroom. Fuckers pulled me out of the stall, I didn't even have a chance.

I had just started driving, when I stopped by the bank on the way home. My first car's alarm was really touchy, so It would go off as soon as I put the key in the door. An officer just so happened to be driving by when I was getting in my car, and of course the alarm started going off. He hopped out of the car, gun drawn and yelled "GET OUT". Keys in my left hand, I exit the car about to piss my pants ha, and he finally sees the keys. He holstered his gun and said, " Sometimes you just never know about your kind". I replied, "a lot of women car thief's these days huh?" Guy just drove off pissed :lol:

7. #87 Wiseguys, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    Can't think of any.

8. I get a lot if shit from Mexicans too, but i still treat everyone the same

9. I'm half white and half black (and according to my birth father a bit of Cherokee), and growing up, my hair was always an issue with people. White people always wanted to touch it, and would without my permission. I guess you could say I'm slightly racist toward Mexicans, because almost every person who has done something shitty to me and just ran off without even so much of an acknowledgement of what they had done has been Mexican. Mexicans always hated my mixed ethnicity. Mexicans always treated me like I was below them. Mexicans always made fun of my hair. Mexicans always ran into my car and never had insurance. I live in a town full of whites and Mexicans. Now, despite what I say, it's really not a very racially charged town. Everyone's usually really respectful to each other. I'm walking down the street with my white fiance, and I get the dirtiest look from a group of black girls. Instead of getting nasty about it, I simply leaned up and gave my boy the fattest smooch on the lips.

Dear racists; what makes you think I give the slightest fuck about what you think?

10.  Hahaha! I like your style.

11. I was called a cracker I cried my self to sleep for a month

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I used to get a lot of abuse while I was staying in the UK for a while because I'm Irish. A lot of generic "IRA car bombing ect ect"insults.

And people still seem to have some kind of a problem with me for having an Asian bf. People need to grow the fuck up.

13. my dads black and my moms white, but in my country i can get special benefits for being part black. like if i want to learn something with some college or whatever i pay alot less than normal people, if i want to get a loan they give me a lower interest rate so i dont have to pay as much back as other people. its because not many black people are really successful. i was reading a bit about how blacks were treated in the past and not till the late 1960's were black people allowed to use the same swimming pools as white people, i think its disgusting how they were treated.

14. As a brown kid growing up in Alabama I don't even care anymore. Though luckily I haven't encountered anything really bad. Just people calling me terrorist, sand-n***** arab suicide bomber bin laden etc. But the good people outweigh the bad and I love Alabama

15. Some scummy highschooler solicitors came to my door at fucking 9:30 p.m. and I had been having a shitty day (my uncle passed away). I straight up told them to leave and that I didn't wanna listen to their bullshit. Harsh, I know, but you can't always be nice. Anyways, they got super butthurt and told me to "Go back to my country, you chink". That was something new to me because living in California, things are generally pretty diverse and it's not socially acceptable to be racist. 

Intolerance will usually be greeted with intolerance, somebody who stoops that low obviously is saying that because they don't have anything intelligent to say.