What Is The Most Racist Thing That Has Ever Happened To You?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mikegunior7, Jun 2, 2013.

1. You didn't previously say that, you just said it read black male at the bottom..I know every state is different but most citations have a description of sorts of the person being cited.  But if thats true then its pretty fucked. 

How could he know your emission test were out of date? Looking up your plate or something ?  They don't have that in my state

2. My description info was written at the top of the citation along with my full name and DL #. At the bottom where it reads "Reason for citation/warning," he wrote "Black/male" and my birthday.
    I've been subject to racism all my life. I grew up in the caribbean, and I'm mixed, with east indian and spanish (from Spain not Latin America) on my mother's side and Scottish and black on my father's side. You may not believe it but racism exists even in the caribbean. I've been called every nasty name in 3 or 4 languages.
    But that cop took the cake.

3. Wow D: I'm so sorry you've experienced any of that. I honestly fear my daughter growing up, I can already feel my heart breaking knowing she will likely have people treat her like that at some points in her life.

4. Got called a spic plenty of times but I usually just brush it off. I know people that are truly racist are in a dark space of their own so I don't get mad and retaliate, an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind.

5. The worst that ever happened to me is I got picked on by a lot of hispanic kids at my Highschool and Middle School. The weirdest part about it though is it pretty much stopped once I started smoking weed.

6. I wouldn't worry. My son is half black and white and the baby that I'm pregnant with now is gonna e 3/4 black and 1/4 white and I don't think that racism will be a problem when our kids grow up.

I think that the racist generations are dying off and now it's just smaller stereotypes that our kids will have to deal with.

I'm HOPING anyway.

7. I'm hoping, I've already gotten plenty of really nasty comments. She doesn't look black, at all, she's very white with blonde curls and blue eyes, so if you don't know, you can't tell. One day a lady in the doctors office was talking to me about how disgusting it is for people to mix races. She felt like a big asshole though when I told her the baby in my arms was mixed. I don't want her to be put down because of her skin color ):

8. being called a "cracker" is equal to being called "that guy who told my ancestors what to do" lol

ive been jumped for being white before. never let it affect my few on blacks as a race tho, just those ones

9. #29 shit strain, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    ive always thought mixed people were always the best looking. seems like they get the best of both worlds, looks, i mean

edit: idk if that helps you feel better about a mixed child haha, it was kinda random. ignore the assholes who say shit like that

10. They are usually very good looking. Obviously I am bias because she's my kid, but she's so beautiful with her light caramel complexion and bright blue eyes.

11. haha you replied before i even got the chance to edit! as long as your happy with your child, fuck all the rest.

12. Couldn't be happier, I have three amazing daughters (she's my only mixed baby, my other daughters father is white) and I wouldn't change them for the world. What's said doesn't bother me so much, I'm a pretty hard person to bring down, but I'm scared of how she'll feel. Hopefully I can raise her to have my positive attitude though.

13. the world she will grow up in will be more understanding about it, i hope. although, i just started dating a black chick (im white) and a few of my friends find it really wierd for whatever reason

14. My description info was written at the top of the citation along with my full name and DL #. At the bottom where it reads "Reason for citation/warning," he wrote "Black/male" and my birthday.
    I've been subject to racism all my life. I grew up in the caribbean, and I'm mixed, with east indian and spanish (from Spain not Latin America) on my mother's side and Scottish and black on my father's side. You may not believe it but racism exists even in the caribbean. I've been called every nasty name in 3 or 4 languages.
    But that cop took the cake.
    </blockquote>
    Take into account you could have matched the description of a bolo that may be why he wrote that in the reason for stopping section. And if he gave you a warning he had to have cited you for something

Sent from my LG-P870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Hopefully :) she's only 6 months old so hopefully by the time she can understand racism wont be as bad. When I was with her father a lot of people found it weird. We would go out and get nasty looks, my dad hated me for it, hated him too for no reason. Now we all hate him ;P lol but not cos he's black (before anyone takes that the wrong way)

16. i wish your kid the best of luck!!!

17. #38 Wiseguys, Jun 3, 2013
    Let me comment on mixing races.  The problem is not that you are mixing races but that you're having illegitimate children out of wedlock.  Now, if you want to have kids and not be married than that is fine too but you shouldn't have a child from a deadbeat father that is not going to be active in their kids life.  It is really low of someone to reduce themselves to such a level.  Foolish, young, and immature decision.  Stuck raising a baby without any man around.  Why would you have that persons child?  It is supposed to be something special between two people.

That should be frowned down upon.  If they knew you actually married the man then it would be a much different story.

18. When I was in 7th grade a racist bus driver called me an "Cotton-Picking N*gg*r"

19. #40 goneforever, Jun 3, 2013
    You're a fool. First off, I don't believe in marriage. It's a fucking piece of paper. Secondly... Do you think I intentionally had a child with someone who would leave me?! NO! Nobody has a baby and thinks the father is going to leave, it happens sadly and its not always under our control, and regardless of him leaving and being a deadbeat, im happy i had his child because she is AMAZING and i wouldnt trade her because her father took off, the fuck?! He wanted to marry me, I refused. I don't want to get married, most marriages end in divorce. I don't want to get married ever. You are extremely ignorant. Id rather deal with a racist comment than your crap.

Edit: Also, I'm not "stuck" raising my children. I'm HAPPY raising them and we have an amazing life, I love my girls to the fullest and love is all they need, not two married parents. I could care less if my parents ever married. I'm also far from immature, you know nothing about me so kick rocks with your negative comments about the most ridiculous crap.