What is the most profound theory/insight/idea you've ever been blessed with?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TetraHighdro, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Basically, this is a thread for all of those amazing things that conjure up in your head when you're chilling with your friends during a good smoking session...
    Go wild, I want to read them all!

2. Everything happens for a reason.

• Like Like x 1
  3. life goes the way it goes mannn
    right onnnnn
    pce

4. "...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that... we all move on.
    " - Terence Mckenna

Peace.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 'This shit is fucking crazy....'

6. "This is a trap..."

7. i'm not sure about the most insightful thing i've thought, but i was baked yesterday at this kid cudi concert and i was thinking about how the air from the speakers was hitting my body and making my heart move inside my chest.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 Shankmasterflex, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    Everyone puts on an act, changing depending on who they are with and why, meaning that personality is actually a variable and not a constant as we'd expect.

• Like Like x 2
  9. EVERYTHING is everything :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Austin and Caleb's Dance Grooves. Fucking Incredible.

11. What if you can make things happen, by thinking about them long and hard enough...
    "The Secret"
    Shit trips me out when i'm high.

And "What the Bleep Do we Know" Is the physics and science to back up the "The Secret"
    Shit trips me out when i'm grounded.

Maybe to complex for a lifted mind state? NAhhhH

• Like Like x 2
  12. I can't take credit for this one, but a buddy of mine said (while we were baked of course)

"dude, you gotta expect the unexpected and un-expect the expected"

that shit blew my mind for like 5 min.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. There cannot be Peace without Love and there cannot be Happiness Without Peace. So first, I must accept my life for what it is and make Peace with that. After making Peace with my life I will in turn learn to Love it. When I can finally make Peace and feel Love for my life, then and only then will I truly be Happy.

14. "it takes time to make money, and money to make the time, but if u aint the money then ya aint got the time"

i think we were talking about work or hustling to some shit lol

15. the weight of lies will bring you down
    and follow you to every town
    because nothing happens here, that doesnt happen there
    so when you run make sure you run
    to something and not away from
    lies don't need an aeroplane
    to chase you anywhere

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 Sleeze, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
    While sitting on an edge, alone, looking directly up at a 14-story housing complex:
    "What the fuck am I doing here?"

• Like Like x 2
  17. Well its not the most profound its more of a conspiracy theory.

Basically I was thinking how could Jesus trick (if hes real) so many people that he was resurrected. So I came up with you know how they stabbed him to see if he was alive, if he as able to suck up the pain and now move then they would not of broken his legs (so he would of stayed alive). He was taken off after 3 hours without breaking his legs then put into a tomb. The guards were said to guard it for 3 days but when Mary came to check out the tomb the guards were gone, so they obviously weren't guarding the tomb. This could mean that a group of people opened the tomb and walked out with Jesus, this is what would explain why he still had the wounds.

I dunno just a theory I thought up :p.

18. The best things in are free. And my favorite EVERYTHING we know or learn is a theory,insight or idea we cannot prove something to the full 100%

19. "People are fucking weird."

• Like Like x 2
  20. The quote in my sign. Its so true!!!