What is the most profound knowledge of your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by YEM, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Please no trolling. I'm looking for honest, deep-heart felt responses.

I think mine would have relate back to the question of what reality is. I often tune into trying to realize what the fabric is that makes reality, it humbles me down to a level of beyond human almost. The fact that any of this is possible at all definitely gets to me, and I realize also that life and all assorted phenomena included within it should be blissful for the very fact that they can happen at all. I find it comforting to see how much we are all apart of truly and how no one can ever take that away from you.

peace love

2. The fact that everything on this planet is connected in one way or another and that years and thousands of different decisions has lead to the fact that we are communicating right now is pretty amazing to me.

3. When you sit down and think about how the universe is infinite.
    I guess I mean when you try and contemplate what that really means.
    That based on that ,there are other worlds.
    Not just one but an infinite amount.
    When you realize that even if you become the most powerful person in the history of our own little planet, even if you live for billions of years,you wont matter after a certain amount of time passes.

4. Patience, peace, and love.

Four months ago...I wouldn't of said the above, proof that change can happen on a dime's notice and can blossom into somethin' beautiful, even if a bit rocky at first.

My most profound knowledge? Change...Don't just preach it, don't just talk about it, be the change you wish to see. Kind of like domino's, one person chooses to take the chance to change, change occurs...No risk, no reward.

Level the playin' field if the field is rough, do so by your own guidance as I can not help you there, that is a personal thing. But, forward is still forward even if it seems to stop and go back at times...One step forward with two steps back is still one step forward. Find positive in everythin', learn from all, and never stop pursuin' educatin' yourself on your terms...Sure, college would be nice, but that surely isn't goin' to hold you back from the full capacity of learnin'.

Go...My People, go forth and spread peace, because in the end we may be the only one's willin' to do so.:cool:

5. Several profound things have shaped my agenda since I turned 18.

The first was the Astral Realm and the creatures that inhabit it (oddly, most of them are spiders). It's real. You need to have an out-of-body experience to immerse yourself in it.

The second was the "thread", or "web". This is the invisible thread that physically attaches soul's to one another. There is a thread connected through each and every living being in the universe, and they all connect to each other. It eventually forms a web.

The third were the Alien beings i've spoken to through astral travel- very vast beings.

Oh, and the fourth was this: BBC News - Higgs boson: Team head Lyn Evans tells of shock at find

They just confirmed the reality of it today.

Now, what does this mean for us?

Time travel is possible.

God is probable.

Alien contact is soon.

6. this always blows my mind too..

the fact that each galaxy contains a super massive blackhole, and the new theory saying each blackhole now contains a whole universe in itself.

and then when you think of wormholes, and different dimensions in space. just trying to wrap my head around all that shit stimulates my cerebral cortex.

7. The knowledge that we are all connected intimately, yet most people only believe this in passing and never have the opportunity to experience it. We literally share one consciousness in varying degrees with the cosmos and everything else that exists.

I've been a serious practitioner of shamanism for the past 6 years (as well as remaining a practitioner of mystical Judaism, my birth faith), and I've had many experiences which have confirmed this to me, like telepathic experiences with friends which can be subsequently verified, and foresight about events coming from Spirit which seem like it's just pulled from the air. I was even, once, able to discern that my best friend would need to have a testicle removed because of cancer before he himself even noticed anything was wrong, or had even gone to the doctor for it.

I've tried to rationalize these things away. There's no point in doing so. They happened, they were verified, and that's all there is to it. I'm no prophet. I've just glimpsed and experienced some extraordinary things.

Above all else, the knowledge that when one corrects their desires so that the desire to give selflessly far outweighs the desire to give selfishly literally brings Light into one's life and the world as a result has been profound for me. When I am listening to my higher self things in life just tend to go right. When I ignore these truths that I know to the core and start acting like an ego-filled asshole, everything goes to shit.

8. #8 Jmosley, Jul 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
    Knowing that I need to be more critical of myself then I am other people.

And, kind of goofy but 100% truth. Be a good dad, in every way. Before and after birth. (Main point here) be there for labor, feed her ice chips, cut the cord when your spawn is placed on her belly but under no circumstances should we be forced to venture below her waist to watch the actual moment your baby plops out.

Hrmm read replies after answering the title question. /simpleton

9. ^ I saw both my sons "plop" out and that in itself was a life changing experience...

10. #10 Jmosley, Jul 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
    I watched my 1 and only son come into this world. I dunno. Being as young as I was, or what but that was unneccessary. It is without a doubt the 1 piece of "wisdom" I give any friend who's having a baby. And just to point out, I didn't say men shouldn't watch, just shouldn't be forced to if they aren't feeling it.

I also think it paternity tests should be done for every birth unless you opt out. I've never doubted my son is mine but a man essentially isn't allowed to ask for it without causing a huge scene. Even if obvious reasons for doubt are openingly known between the couple. Way OT rambling though, sorry back to point.

the general opinion of men being good dads is low enough to start. Even if she looks down on you "only" being at the hospital, holding her hand, and feeding her ice chips we can easily make up for it.

11. The fact that so many people are decieved by religion.

12. Ok this is probably going to seem like a downer... but heaven is a paradox

Imagine a father and son. Father is a devout catholic, son is a demon spawn. They both die. Dad gets to heaven and is like, "where's my son?" and they tell him "your son will spend eternity in hell, bummer."

Tragic, but how often can this scenario actually happen? Actually, it doesn't even have to be a father and son, just imagine two best friends who get separated after death. No, just imagine getting to heaven and asking, "where's that one guy who posted on GC, I finally want to chill with him" and being told he's not there. What kind of heaven would tell a man "no"?

It seems like your version heaven cannot be satisfied unless everyone you've ever met comes along with you. So, if there's any kind of exclusivity in heaven then it cannot be heaven at all.

Then what happens if there's someone in heaven you never want to see again? What if at the same time they want nothing more than to see you? Who's version of heaven gets satisfied?

Maybe we just get our minds wiped clean and sit in a little room.

13. That my life is predetermined. That any choice or action I take was already determined to happen by previous actions that I or someone/something else made. A quick example is this post. Someone is going to read this and have an opinion or idea plop in their head. If wasnt for me typing and posting this they might not have thought it. Small changes leads to big outcomes. Chaos Theory.

14. [quote name='"NutsLikeKngKong"']Ok this is probably going to seem like a downer... but heaven is a paradox

Imagine a father and son. Father is a devout catholic, son is a demon spawn. They both die. Dad gets to heaven and is like, "where's my son?" and they tell him "your son will spend eternity in hell, bummer."

Tragic, but how often can this scenario actually happen? Actually, it doesn't even have to be a father and son, just imagine two best friends who get separated after death. No, just imagine getting to heaven and asking, "where's that one guy who posted on GC, I finally want to chill with him" and being told he's not there. What kind of heaven would tell a man "no"?

It seems like your version heaven cannot be satisfied unless everyone you've ever met comes along with you. So, if there's any kind of exclusivity in heaven then it cannot be heaven at all.

Then what happens if there's someone in heaven you never want to see again? What if at the same time they want nothing more than to see you? Who's version of heaven gets satisfied?

Maybe we just get our minds wiped clean and sit in a little room.[/quote]

Wow! Good point! Never thought about it. But as a pseudo jehovah witness the concept of heaven and hell, doesnt really exist. But still clever

15. That happiness can never last forever, no matter what you do.

16. To enjoy every moment by being completely present. :smoke:

ie. did you notice your finger's motion scrolling down the page and the detailed fine movement of your eyes reading?

17. #17 ytfghmjb, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
    bitches aint shit but hos and tricks

edit: seriously though in these past two years and with the help of experimental drug use/meditiation, i learned a ton of good, life changing lessons. The only thing is I forget most of it. One of the things I do take to heart is having a lot of fun, being that tomorrow isn't promised as I've been through both heaven and hell. I also put an emphasis on keeping it reaL because it seems like now a days, many people are brainwashed by the media and materialistic bullshit and don't take themselves to their full potential. Just know what you are doing and why you're doing it, even if that reason isn't "cool" or what the people around you are doing. Just be honest with yourself about why you're doing the things that you do. We are all different and the same at the same time. One love

18. You must destroy in order to create.

19. Knowledge of thyself.

20. Word man. Iv thought the same thing countless times. Would rep but I'm on my iPod