What Is The Most Painful Thing To Ever Happen To You?

Discussion in 'General' started by youngkushgod420, May 16, 2014.

1. Mine is getting truck fucked in the head with a skate board well trying to rob some weed when I was younger lol.

sent straight from the crack spot

2. Don't steal lol

Broke my leg playing football. That was proper sore!

3. Karma is a motherfucker huh?

4. lol I don't anymore that was back in highschool

<sarcasm>
    hmm..guess it is nothing compared to the painful hit on your reputation now that we know you are a weed thief...
    [​IMG]
    </sarcasm>

hope that little owwy made it's point clear..stealing can be bad for your health...

6. oh no not my reputation

7. yes it is my friend

8. Split my head and broke my arm when I jumped off a single story roof, I got my feet caught in the gutter so went down head first.

That hurt.

9. #9 ICGreen, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
    Did you drop out? The reason I ask is that you were only 16 when you were first banned 11 months ago.

Forgot the date you were banned for discussing ripping off a grower.
    Work, work, work. :smoke:

10. Physical: Necrosis of on of my molar teeth. Was awake for three days straight in pain. Talk about a tooth ache.

Mental: My ex leaving me.

Both of those things fucked me up  :laughing:  :laughing:

11. Honestly, it might have been when my sister dropped a dumbell on my toe. Not really all that painful.

12. [​IMG]

13. I go to alternative school now lol nice of you to check up on me

14. Well for me it's either kidney stones(i'm a male so it's worse than females) or throwing up for 7 days straight(was in hospital for 3-4 days)

Rumbled.  :laughing:

16. I ran out of weed and it seemed like nobody had anything for like 2 straight months.. It hurt all over. I went back to drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. 

17. The time I had to pass a kidney stone. Holy bananas it was painful.

18. spinal tap when i was 10 years old.  at the time, the needle was the size of a small spear.

19.  went over the handlebars of my kdx200 (at a pretty decent speed) when a f*#(king deer jumped right out on this little dirt 2-track.....slow motion through the air -seriously thought i was about to die right before i hit the ground

also the bike came to lay over my left leg but wasnt stalled somehow...chain kept spinning in gear and sawed right into my ankle flesh...no major harm from this though...yanked leg back in about 1/100th of a second from that feeling

20. my appendicitis was pretty painful. it burst inside me and wasnt discovered until 3 days after the fact, no pain meds, no nothinnnn, i was 4. i also broke my collar bone when i was 4 by tripping over my ripped towel while walking home from the apartment pools. 4 was a pretty bad year for me but after that nothing really happened, i paid my dues. never had anything more painful than an organ bursting inside me and a broken shoulder bone. knock on motha fuckin woood.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum