What is the most painful experience of your life?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by YEM, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Scummy pieces of shit that abuse their chick's. Ooh it makes my blood fucking boil. Damn near stabbed my step dad because I thought he was hitting my mom (friend grabbed me and explained the situation, he saw it I only heard it)

2. came home to find almost everything i own was gone.....just happened a day ago... its like a mindfuck pain

3. Physical pain had to be in junior year of high school. I was a goalkeeper in soccer (football), and I was trying to get a scholarship, since my family really couldn't afford to put me through college, and I wanted to avoid loans.
    I dove to make a save, but then a kid swung his leg to kick the ball, missed, and collided with my head, ramming it into the metal post.
    Severe concussion, lots of pain, and the end to me playing soccer, and the end to my scholarship chances sports-wise. I was unconcious for a while, don't remember how long.

I still have no recollection of the game, and everything I told you was how it was described by one of my defenders/friends.

4. Definantly today when I told the girl I know is the one for me like straight true love how I feel and I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel the same way. I spent the last 3 years doing a 180 on life quit h and everything bad so she wouldn't view me as scum because the day she told me that it broke me and now I'm so torn up inside I could care less about what happens to me any more

5. that is some real ass shit son.

6. dont get back on H man.... there is plenty of fish in the sea

7. 2 summers ago I had surgery on a tendon in my wrist. They gave me vics and a nerve blocker. About a day after I was at my friends house smoking and all of a sudden the nerve blocker finally wore off and about a minate later the vics did to. It felt like my arm was being torn in half and I had to call my mom to pick me up. As soon as I got home I took 2 vics n like 3-5 ibiprophen and passd out.lol

8. A wooden 2 man swing smashed me in the side of the head when I was about 8. Never been rocked like that in my whole life.

I sure misjudged my distance lol.

9. Trigeminal neuralgia. They call it the suicide disease for a reason.

10. physical: i was riding my bicycle, and my foot slipped off the pedal. the bag of my leg, right above my ankle, went straight into the cog. the nubs i guess you could call em stabbed into my flesh, than ripped up as i was putting pressure down to pedal. had to walk home after that to, which sucked.

mental: when i was 10 my mom told me "your going to be pumping gas for the rest of your life" that was pretty traumatic at such a young age.

second worst mental moment was this thanksgiving. basically i got in a fight with my mom, and it was revealed that she thinks im a piece of shit. so now how she treated me throughout high school makes much more sense. it sucks because i didnt actually do anything. the problem is she hates my dad, and i am so unbelievably like him (even my grandma, my dads mom, said i am exactly like him when he was my age) that she just sees him when she looks at me. so basically, the only thing i could do to fix the situation is to change who i am entirely, and thats not happening. i have some things to work on, but i love me.

11. [quote name='"Kersplash"']

it was like it was a dream, like it wasn't real. it was hard to believe.[/quote]

My dad had a heart attack and died a week later my mom hung herself i know how u feel bout how its like a bad dream i was in denial for 6 years

12. Last year I found out my parents just put up with me and don't really care to be around me, and 3 years ago the love of my life dumped me because she thought she was gay, that caused me to question myself and become overly pessimistic when I talk about relationships (which I haven't been in one since she dumped me)

physically... I tore my meniscus playing football when I was 17 , and being thrown off of horses fairly often since I was 12...

13. I cut my left index finger off with a hacksaw, the process of re-attatching and rehabilitating and everything was pretty unbearable, mainly due to my inability to take painkillers.

14. Had an abcess explode in my left jaw. Unbearable pain. Was hallucinating with fever, medicine did nothing. Weed hardly helped either :/. Was such a relief to wake up after the drainage op. Would rather go without food than experience that again.

15. Physical: Learning to move and walk again after being bed ridden and not moving for almost two weeks. After that I finally realized what a crazy amount of weight your legs hold up.

Mental: Having my father tell me I am a worthless piece of shit and that he is sickened to call me his son, just because I would not lend him money for alcohol, then a few days later put a gun in my face and laugh because it made him feel like a man and stronger than his own son.

16. An accident that involed a .22 mag derringer I dont like talking about much haha. It didnt hurt till the next day when i got out of the hostpial though. It sucked felt like I got smacked by a train.

17. I think it was seeing my dad going through a divorce, job insecurity, having his house burnt to the ground and his mother getting a stroke all during the same year. He was always the strong one, but during that year I saw sides of him that I haven't seen my entire life. It was heartbreaking to know I could not do anything due to my location, but he is better now.