What is the most intense drug you have encountered?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Goatsmilk87, Apr 30, 2008.

1. So far for me is ecstasy, I love it (when it works). I've done shrooms, and of course I'm a pothead. I've smoked crack before but I don't know what all the hype is about it, didn't do much for me except make my attention dart all over the place and I didn't like the feeling.
    Just wondering what is the ultimate out there.
    Something that makes you trip extremely hard and how hard is it to get? What is the duration and does it make time go slower or faster?
    I've never once had a bad trip, it's hard to have a bad trip when you're always anxious for a roller coaster ride beyond reality.
    Looking for something that pulls you so far out of reality you're lost in normal surroundings, makes you hallucinate, makes you higher than a kite, and lasts for hours, and perhaps scares the piss out of you at some points, although I doubt such a drug exists, but that's why I ask.
    The more answers the better! thanks :smoking:

2. If I were to put an order on it:
    2C-E [This is the one. Just make a wish before you take it... it will come true.]
    Salvia Divinorum
    LSD
    Magic Mushrooms
    MDMA (Pure)
    Weed

Sure, I skipped some...

3. dmt

and dxm if u want it to be

4. for me, it would be ecstasy. always love a good roll.

acid is a close second.

5. lsd by far is the most intense for me

6. Salvia or Dmt for me. I've had crazy experiences on Lsd and mushrooms, but not to the effect that i actually went to a completely different world/dimension like those drugs did

7. I ran into a weed monster:
    [​IMG]

That shit was intense :)

I don't really know what the most intense drug I've ever encountered or done, I've tried almost everything. I think i'll say dilluadid, that shit is strong as fuck

edit: My bad, I didn't read about tripping. I've never taken anything that made me unbelievably trip, had acid, shrooms, e, salvia, dxm.

I'm going to go with DXM, I "died" and floated above my dead body but before that i was so convinced i was going to die I had to talk to some girl on the phone for hours but couldn't even talk, damn <3 her

8. dmt.without a doubt..

9. Datura..... hands down.

10. them fungus

reality completely shattered

11. I heard that shit it pretty intense. I only smoke weed so no comment lol

12. i hear that....last time i tripped mush i ate an 8th and i was GONE they were so fucking good....i wish i wasnt so damn broke so i could get some more......definatly mushrooms ftw

13. agreed

14. lsd by far

15. most intense drug that ive done is LSD. but i hear that DMT is very very intense

and to answer your question acid is prob the easiest to get and prob one of the cheapest and with no risk of dependancy or long term effects (unles you have a bad trip)

and it feels like it lasts forreeeveerrrr . until you comedown and your sittin there like "damn, that wasnt long enough" hehe

16. E, mushrooms, salvia.

lsd wasnt that intense comparatively. but i've never gone too mad on it, just single tabs, twice.

salvia, man...... having goblins massage the backs of your eyeballs [experienced this on salvia] is an experience i want to share with the world almost as much as i want to share mushrooms and mdma. the world will be a better place when everyone is allowed access to these wonderful substances, one natural, one man made, both taking you, by different routes, to a place of pure love consciousness. it's not just a whimsical flimsy "getting kicks", there is a genuinely beneficial, vividly beneficial merit to these states of being, these states of consciousness. and intense..... i've never been so intense as when on either the right amount of E, or on a sufficiently high dose of a really energising "talky" cannabis sativa.

whitieing on cannabis is pretty fuckin intense too though.

nah, the winner is mushrooms.

by a great many times. to experience all that..... oh my.

as much as i reccomend mushrooms ON THEIR OWN, i also see that there's a powerful catalysing effect, synergies, when mixed with other drugs... like we took mushies, lsa, herb, booze, ginseing and some others i forget what. that was pretty intense. lived a few million years that night. spiritual evolution on this planet is almost in park/neutral gear. some substances are blessings from heaven to help us break that constraint and grow as those on other worlds can grow. .... yeah, freaky "esoteric" inspired ramblings, but hey, "thats how i roll", esoteric to exoteric. ;)

17. the most intense trip i ever had was salvia it only lasted like 20 min but by far the craziest trip i ever had my friends said i was screaming the aliens are ripping my skin off and ill tell you what man i was in this cartoon world that all of a sudden just went to hell it seriously was like getting your face ripped off i have never had that intense and real of visuals from mushrooms but i also have never tried acid i wont do salvia again it scared the shit out of me i had a hard time believing i was back in reality for like an hour after oh yea and i only took one hit i cant believe this shit is legal

18. i done a lot of shit

but overall the most intense high ive ever had was from meth.

my second time really doing it i picked up a teena with 2 other homeboys and we smoked it then later on in the night we did multiple lines.

felt like an orgasm all over my body for 2 hours solid. totally TWEAKED after.

the body load from E doesnt even compare to what i felt on meth.

19. High quality LSD is more intense than mushrooms, imo. I'm experienced with both and in my experiences mushrooms make me "retarded" so to speak. I have no comprehension of what is going on and i cant seem to grasp my thoughts. My mind is like soup (figuritvely speaking) and the hallucinations just "warp" what im seeing. Whereas with LSD i am more than aware of myself and surroundings with VERY intense visuals and highly intellectual thoughts and ideas. My hallucinations are different than when im on shrooms. Colors are way more intense and change hues and sometimes change color all together. When i focus on things up close its like looking into a 3 dimensional fractal that is constantly changing. I feel very connected to the earth and the universe and i question the meaning of everything. Its like a big dose of reality and i can easily point out the flaws in society and human culture as if i had studied them for years. This is only my opinion, but i think you should give LSD a third try with a higher dose and compare for yourself.