What is the most important piece of advice you can share about Life in general?

Discussion in 'General' started by full melt, May 10, 2010.

1. SAVE SOME MONEY!!!! ALWAYS SAVE MONEY ATLEAST $30 FROM YOUR PAYCHECK

dont make the mistakes i did didnt save shit when i was a teen just blew it all on fun shit now i had to work extra extra hard in my 20's

2. Live and let be.

3. Don't worry, be happy.

4. Trust noone, there's something in it for everybody despite what you believe.

5. "Uh, try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."

:)

6. never go ass to mouth

7. Work hard for what you want, most good things don't come easy.

8. The term "friend" is suffering from a decadence brought on by all the new advances in technology, as well as the media defining what is and isn't acceptable/"normal" in social relationships.

Pick and choose your "friends" wisely. Contrary to what your Facebook reads, you don't have 600 friends. Please know this.

9. "Whats livin if you dont take your pants off and slide on the ice?!"

10. Success is the best revenge. ;)

11. personalities are very predictable, you can always compare a person to someone you know. if you find someone that has a personality that is unique learn from them until they are familiar

do not be envious of someone

hang on to the friends you have, dont be the person that goes through friends month to month

its good to have a good reputation, respect yourself first though and other will as well

your life doesnt suck, someone has it worse

ive got so many more but i gotta think haha

12. Don't worry about others and what they think. Be prepared for friend to become enemy and accept old enemies as new friends.

And always in the face of danger, Smile, if for nothing but to show your teeth.

13. avoid all commercials at all costs

14. Even though I hate to admit everyone is right, you have to work hard to make it anywhere.

15. Don't do drugs everyday. Even the seemingly harmless like weed, (yes, it's a drug) can keep you from mentally growing.

You must poke your head up from time to time to learn coping skills and valuable sober lessons. This is especially true because most people don't spend their entire life high in some form.

16. take it easy on the dumb shit
    and you'll live a little longer, trust me

17. Don't trust anyone when it comes to money.

If you're trying to decide whether to do something in life (as long as it doesn't have serious repercussions) DO IT! You only live once.

18. Knowledge is power

19. The only constant in life is change.
    AND- It's all a matter of perspective, my friends. No matter how shitty or bad your life may seem, the whole point is to focus on the positive. Even if the positive is a miniscule thing, you've gotta see the good in everything. It's pointless to be sad, it's pointless to be scared. Life is too short to be anything but as happy as possible, no matter what. Listen to music that makes you feel good, think of your friends (or significant others) that make you happy, and foster those relationships that make life worthwhile. Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so. Love as much as possible. Happiness often = other people too.

20. Always do the finger test.

If you don't know what the finger test is... you're either A) gay or B) a virgin.