Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the most efficient way to smoke kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mr. buddington, Jan 20, 2009.

1. yeah dude you gotta press it and its just so much better :smoking:

2. You should buy a Magic Flight Launch Box if you have 100. I like mine since it's portable, I have been toking in the movies lately, lots of fun. But Volcanos are nice too.

3. I love this guys posts :D

4. make a g bong. put all your kief in one bowl and smoke the whole thing in one rip. you'll thank me in about three hours if you don't throw up.

5. Turn it into hash and smoke it like that

6. I press it so it doesnt go through the screen and throw it in my da buddha vape either by itself or with a little bud at the bottom.

7. I have smoked keif through a vape...
    And I pass the fuck out afterwards. Me, 2 of my friends And a few girls where over and i had a bunch of keif but very little bud. So we packed it all into the vape and started ripping. The girls were done after a half hit, me and my buddies finished the bowl and all were so lilt. We start talking and then like 3 hours later we all wake up like "what the fuck just happened" lol.

8. The most efficient way to smoke keif (not cannabis...) would be to compress it and drop it in a bowl with a metal screen.