Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the most "economical" edible to make?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Roflspammer, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I want to know what recipes require little amount of bud to get you really high. I once chucked a quarter into a crockpot with some coconut oil and attempted to make canna caps but they failed. I would like recipes that require no more than a gram. I don't care about taste. I just want edibles that don't break my Green Bank if I screw up.

2. Single serving canna-oil, which can be mixed into nearly anything. Just put like a gram of bud in a cupcake tray, top with some oil and bake for about 15 minutes.

Other then that you can always make firecrackers but they taste like shit and aren't near as effective.

3. I'm not sure what to recommend I was going to say to make capsules

4. you already tried the most efficient method. try more coconut oil, and make brownies or cookies out of it?

5. if you have a vape, use your vaped bud. You'll have to use more but no harm no foul.

6. How long did you cook your oil for? You might have also done it to hot ect.

7. Also make sure you decarb

8. #8 AgMan, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Top quality trim and/or popcorn bud. Cover in cooking oil until level with however much trim you got. Cook on a double boiler until its bubbling but not deep frying (~270F). I cook it at this temp for 2 hours, and let cool to room temp for 2 hours or so more. A teaspoon will get you nice and toasty, and a tablespoon will bake you off your ass. Get a fudge brownie mix that calls for 2/3 cup of oil and use this oil. Cut brownies in to 12 equal pieces (~1 tablespoon of oil in each brownie). Have a party for very cheap. NOTE: Cook bakables at or below 275F for longer than the box calls for. Stoves generally range +/-50F or more. If you cook at 300F you will hit the vaporization point, and make bunk brownies...

If memory serves, I get nearly 2 liters of oil from 6oz (dry ounces) of trim and/or popcorn bud. This is enough for 12 batches of brownies, or 144 doses.