Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the most delicious, filling thing that I could get for $15?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigbadboi69, Nov 15, 2010.

1. ...for two people. Popeyes has 10pc chicken for $10 but it's not very filling for some reason, I wanted more after I ate it. NO SNACKS!! i want warm food

also, here's the first blunt ive ever rolled http://i.imgur.com/D2Iix.jpg :D

2. Get a lamb leg roast, cook that shit and eat it whole.

3. Pizza, just get one with a shitload of toppings, always sorts me out

4. Bacon fat.

5. how about donairs? U can get 2 fully packed donairs in Canada for under 15 bucks, or one massive one :D

6. 3 $5 box from taco bell.

7. pizza + some shit from your favorite fast food place

8. 15" pizza with pineapple, bacon, ham and ground beef.

always does the job

9. pei wei spicy korean chicken for only around $10

10. I would just get a couple of chipotle burritos, and they almost always fill me up. You even have enough to get chips and salsa with it.

11. this man ^ knows whats up. but you shit fire afterwards. worth it

12. ys chipotle was my first thought as well

13. If you can cook and plan ahead, $15 is just about any dinner you like that doesn't have seafood in it.

14. hell yeah :smoke:

15. 10pc for $10!!!????? omg

16. 2 foot longs from subway or w/e, and some chips/drink and you still might have a few bucks left over.

17. a little ceasers pizza $5
    2 sides of bread sticks $2.50
    2 sides of marinara sauce $2
    1 2liter soda $2

total $11.50/ $3.50 leftover

18. Idk man it depends how fussy you are, nice blunt :smoking:

19. that should be filling and kinda delish^^^^

20. Ill Tell you What to Get, Get 75 more cents. That's not really a big deal it's probably under the couch cushion. Go to Taco Bell and get party platter 12 tacos for 10 dollars, you can choose from soft, hard, or burritos. shit it's your choice. I recommend grabbing a few burritos they will fill you up. Now Drive over to your local Burger King and get 1 hamburger each and 2 small drinks. i Guarantee you'll be full. :smoking: