What Is The Most Cash You Ever Had

Discussion in 'General' started by GibKing, Aug 1, 2013.

1. #41 Weedity, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
    What the hell? Because I was like sixteen fucking years and found an old ass envelope full of 800 dollars? 

Whatever man. It's not like I robbed them. This was in an old ass storage room. Obviously the envelope was misplaced and forgotten about. 

2. No because you stole an envelope full of 800 dollars. That shit wasn't yours.

3. #43 Weedity, Aug 2, 2013
    Bummer. This was in an old ass storage room. Obviously the envelope was misplaced and forgotten about. Not to mention I was such a youngling at the time. Like hell a sixteen year old is going to fucking go return that long time lost money. Give me a freaking break. 

Not only that, Office is a cheap fucking company that basically beats and robs their employees. I'd fucking take another 800 if it was there. 

4. last summer I was loaded so I was throwing 380$ a ounce on some CO bud. I had the best hookup.........

5. #45 Weedity, Aug 2, 2013
    1. That storage room is for files older than 5 years. No money belongs there.
    2. If anyone was missing that money, they weren't getting it at that point.
    3. Office sucks and is a cheap bastard company. So I really don't care.

The boss of the company cheats money from his own son. Lowered my pay from 10 bills to 8.50 because he is cheap. So I could care less about that stolen money man. 

Made me happy. Hell, if I took that to the boss he probably would have kept it himself. 800 bills well spent I'd say. 

6. Hahah wow dude. Chill out. I was a fucking child. I don't feel bad at all, sorry man. 

7. I don't give a shit what you feel like. You're part of the scum that make me hate people. Like politicians who skim money off because no one will notice.

I learned it was wrong to steal at age 5. Call yourself what you want you're still an asshole thief.

8. Ive had like 9000 cash one time, and like 400,000.00 in gold coins on my lap.
    I'm a broke ass. I just got lucky.

9. #49 Weedity, Aug 2, 2013
    Okay, your pissing me off now man. Comparing me to a politician who steals peoples tax moneys and shit when I was a sixteen year old working in a fucking asshole company that robs people daily. Not only that, but you resort to calling me names. 

Would I do it today? Probably not. Considering I am older now and not a child. Also, FUCK my job to hell and back. Sorry, you don't know what my job is or what it is like. 

I NEVER steal from anyone or any place. That was the one and only time I did. So quit judging me. I was a teenager that was in love with unmentionables and shit. I wasn't really a role model citizen back then. 

I don't know why I am still even replying. 

10. #50 Sparkwolf, Aug 2, 2013
    Why do you think people shouldn't be judged by their actions and words?

Politicians stealing from people is no different from you stealing from people. A thief is a thief.

You both knew you could get away with it without anyone really noticing so despite it belonging to someone else you took it because it positively impacted you. You didn't care that it negatively impacted others.

11. #51 Weedity, Aug 2, 2013
    Politicians aren't sixteen.... :huh:

Nah, I don't think people should be judged upon things they did when they were a mid-aged teenager. I was in tenth grade. Yeah, didn't really have morals back then man. Don't really know what to say. 

12. Being 16 does not excuse you from stealing. Most of us learned stealing was wrong before the age of 10.

13. #53 Weedity, Aug 2, 2013
    Dude, sixteen, free drugs, dick company, didn't care. Just the truth. Feel free to hate my old young childish self as much as you want. 

Because I didn't rob any employee. Money doesn't belong laying around. It wasn't from anyones pay check. Therefore I stole an old ass pile of money from the company, not any individual person. Our company sucks and I feel no pity.

Would I have stolen charity money? No. Would I have robbed some fucking old grandma? No. Am I some thief who robs to make money? No. I work full fucking time busting my ass at this company making fucking minimum wage for over a year. 

Get off my ass. 

14. Once again I don't care that you didn't care. I don't care if you care now. You are and will forever be an asshole thief in my mind and I will always hope you get what you deserve.

Being 16 is not an excuse. Not caring just makes you more of a dick.

15. personal attacks are not tolerated here..spark..ease up dude..
     we have all made mistakes..

16. 52k sat in my safe for about a year while I was shopping for property. felt like a mobster lol

17. One dollar but that was a while ago now

I don't care that Yoda spoke and I should drop it.

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever read online. Way worse than him making a mistake when he was 16, one that he clearly regrets.

People like you, make me think this world isn't worthwhile.

Think about what you say, before you say it. Maybe the next person you align won't be as strong of a person as Weedity, and the guilt will affect them to the point of actual sadness.

Just think. For fucks sake people, just because you're behind a monitor. . .that doesn't mean that you have the right to say whatever you damn well please. We are still REAL fucking people, we are not fucking robots. We have feelings and having a computer doesn't negate that.

Think of others, think of how your words affect people, and think of how you come off to the universe.

19. I would say that to a person standing right in front of me, and he clearly doesn't show any remorse since he said multiple times that he didn't and doesn't care, and I hope he feels sad.

20. #60 Weedity, Aug 2, 2013
    I merely said I don't care because I was sixteen and you have no idea how bad that company is to their employees.