What is the most beautiful place you've ever smoked at?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by yodamano45, Aug 22, 2016.

1. That's so beautiful

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. that's perfect. i didn't want to leave Washington either. and that waterfall is glorious

1. Wife was born in WA and we vacation there almost yearly. There are places too numerous to mention that are glorious smoking spots. Probably my favorite was a hike to the back side of Mount Shuksan. I remember it because when we got to the destination it was major foggy and we could not see any of the views we hoped and hiked for. But we sat down on a huge slab of rock and ate some lunch at right about the point I pulled out my Witz waterproof joint holder the fog lifted, and the sun shone. Leaving us to smoke in glacier cooled air and an amazing mountain view.
    2. mount shuksan - Bing images

• Like Like x 1
  3. now that is a site to behold.

4. Mountains back in Jamaica at sun set lbvs very pretty.

5. I don't have a photo of it. It's something I wish I did have though. It was down by the dock in a development that I used to smoke at. There was a river and many people went kayaking which I have done before. Once I went kayaking and it flipped over which had gators, lol. I ended up jumping back in and I was so high which was pretty stupid at the time when I look back on it. In the end I was pretty relaxed afterwards and got to admire the scenery and take everything in. If I ever go back, I plan to take some photo's. There was this one tree that kinda dipped into the river and this other tree that was alone on this tiny little island and I always saw a crow on top of the tree.

It was very relaxing at the river, kayaking and sitting at the dock. I love being around nature whenever I'm smoking and listening to relaxing music. Smoking and being around nature is the ultimate! Now I wish I had those photo's.

• Like Like x 1
  6. On the beautiful beach in western Mexico. The relaxing atmosphere and the crashing waves were amazing. And there's just beach vendors selling it and pretty much anything else you need.

• Like Like x 1
  7. in Amsterdam cafe

8. Jed Smith park! Redwoods and the river, ....just glorious! :GettingStoned:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sunsets in my back yard
    F339818F-7726-499E-8411-ADB44028A368.jpeg AB87CAB8-E00A-456B-8F5E-CFFCCF991607.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Either St Mary's Glacier or at the top of Beehive Trail. Hikes usually get me to my favorite places to smoke

• Like Like x 1
  11. Under a full moon on a deserted beach north of Malibu. Peaceful and perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. south Lake Tahoe in the wintertime, and Sonoma county in the summer

would like to smoke in Punta Cana right there on the beach

13. I've smoked a bowl at exactly where that picture was taken. That's picture lake at the end of the Mt. Baker highway. That's is up there with some of the most beautiful places I've smoked but I like some of the ones in Alaska more because many are seen by few people.
    I'm not even kidding this is the beach that is walking distance from my house. It's usually empty. Sometimes on a nice night there's 4-5 cars there.
    IMG_7994 modified.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. It's hard not to smoke at a beautiful spot if you're outside around here.
    IMG_8068.JPG IMG_7806.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  15. Stairs of the Eiffel Tower between 2nd and 3 floor when I was working there.
    On flyboats when I was a tourist guide, in Seoul, in Hanoi at the 33 floor at my friends appartment

16. It's hard to separate circumstances from beauty but I'd say probably pre-internet Lake Atitlan, Guatemala.

• Like Like x 1
  17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Joshua Tree

• Like Like x 1
  18. Any tips on how to get marijuana in Guatemala City? Going on Sunday.