What is the most beautiful place you've ever smoked at?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by yodamano45, Aug 22, 2016.

1. This article got me a little upset I could only mark two places off my bucket list (I know, first world problems). Hoping to knock so more off the list in the next few years. Have any of y'all smoked at any of these places? Or some where more beautiful? Let's all pretend we're these this Monday....

Most Beautiful Places to Get High

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ay some one can you guys help me real quick i got a question

3. Def many beautiful places I've smoked at. Most were back in Jamaica tho.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I've never been! I feel like it would be the mecca though.

• Like Like x 1

5. It is lol. welcome to gc by the way :)

6. Thanks! :)

7. there was this one chick i got with a few times....she had such a nice looking ass. i loved smoking a blunt and fucking her cowgirl style so i could watch her ass bounce up and down while she rode my dick. it was a very beautiful sight.
    second greatist place would be to drive though the countryside and smoke a sweet

whenever i leave the city and i return i would spark up a sweet and smoke it as the skyline comes into view. thats a pretty sight
    the sunset is also or sunrise

• Like Like x 2
  8. First time I smoked in my own appartment. Place was a shitpit but how beautiful it felt to have his own place and do whatever you want in it ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Some of my favorite beautiful places I've smoked -

Flying in a private bush plane during a sunset
    On the Golden Gate Bridge at sunset and the fog was rolling in.
    On Alcatraz island
    On the beach in the bahamas.
    On a private/chartered weed canal cruise in Amsterdam

• Like Like x 2
  10. Camping in the Sequoia forest.

• Like Like x 7
  11. Sitting on the edge of a cliff overlooking some rural communities in the appalachians. It was around october too so the trees were fantastic

• Like Like x 1
  12. High rise building in Chicago. Is that sad? Haha it really was breathtaking.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I surprisingly have smoked at one of those places, the San Juan Mountains! Mesa Verde National Park and the Four Corners are some of my favorite spots I've toked. Also lots of beautiful places I've fished and hiked and such around Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arizona.

• Like Like x 1
  14. International Space Station

15. I was here last week burning a few

1472898142059.jpg

"The core principal of freedom is the only notion to obey" - Dimmu Borgir

• Like Like x 2
  16. Near my farm is a street and at some place you can overlook the nearest town it's really great

17. On a lake in my town nice cool summer night just chilling have good conversations out on the dock listening to the frogs and crickets while watching the cars drive across the bridge in the distant. Best places to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. It was in Amsterdam cafe. Last month I decided to book tickets on uk.lowcost.club/ and made a small vacation. Amsterdam is the best place in the world to get high and feel like a king.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 9