What is the minimum amount of dark time when in flower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dr.Funkenstien, Jun 3, 2017.

1. So last night I guess I was just too tired and passed out with my grow room door open. When I woke up this morning the timer had turned my lights off, but like I said, door was open. It was only about a half hour. So 11 1/2 hours dark. They just started their 6th week in flower. So it's only a short amount of time, should they be kosher or could something that small cause shock?

2. That shouldn't effect anything at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Yah! Thanks. I must have had a light leak somewhere at one time. I got all feminized seeds. I have had them in flower for a few weeks now. 4 are just starting to show hairs, while 2 are getting to be monsters. One was even starting to grow balls. No idea what that was about. Dark as fuck in there but I must have missed something

4. Bro, if You have one with balls get that shit out of there like yesterday.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. some just hermie especially if from bag seed or feminised seeds. cause fem seeds are made by sprayimg a plant with colodial silver making the plant make female pollen by growing balls alotho this method is better than using seeds from a hermie plant it can still sometimes produce hermie plants. and sometimes a plant will pop a nanna or two to preserve life but this happens late in flower only producing a few seeds

feminzed seeds are 99.9%female but some do get an odd full on male.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Damnit. Now I read an article saying that if you by female seeds and it turns hermie that the pollen isn't active. Thought it sounds strange especially cause it was out of high times. But I guess with this hobby sometimes sacrifices must be made. Sad.

7. sorry what the pollen from a hermie isnt active..... it ducking is lol it you have a fem hermie it will produce seed on where ever the pollen gets too so if near a fan you have 100s of seeds lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Lol yeah I thought wtf about that. Didn't really want to chance it. So I took it out. Tried to find every branch with balls, cut them off and planted her outside