What is the meaning/origin of your GC name?

Discussion in 'General' started by dankman, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Thats a variation of 99 red balloons?

2. Shatner is the man!

Join us next time......for.......RESCUE.............9-11........

3. Oh man do i know that song all to well

4. well let me start out with saying you have a nice name, hence the relation to mine!! my name came out of my constant search for the ultimate dank, or any other kind i can ravage along the way. i think i have found the best weed i have ever had on a recent trip to the bahamas but i dont think ill be able to have regular access to it because of the distance. good thread though

5. Alkaline Trio song:

You have every right to be this appalled with me
    Join the club
    I signed up a long time ago and I know how you feel.

Seemed fitting, and I needed something different because the name I used for everything up to that point (JustLaughInstead) was so well-known among my friends, and I didn't want any of them to figure out I was a pothead. hehe go figure.

6. my name was taken from the best book series of all time. The series is entitled The Wheel of Time, it is a 10 book series and it isn't finished it. They are fantasy books if anyone cares. But a ta'veren is a person that the wheel of time spins around, instead of the person being woven into a specific pattern along the way of life, they cause their life pattern to change, and they bend the patterns of those near them.

These are my favorite books ever, I advise andy of you who like fantasy books to read them. WAY BETTER THAN THE LORD OF THE RINGS, and I love the lord of the rings(they were my favorite books until I read the wheel of time). Now I just have to wait for the 11th book to come out.

7. My brother was shot in the marines, the bullet completely ruined every thing in his leg.
    so he had to get it amputated.
    He was the first American to receive a Prostetic electronic leg.
    The name of the leg was Endolite.
    I just spiced it up by adding matrix.

8. dude that almost makes you famous!

9. Phate...my variation on FATE...

The whole world revolves around fate, we see it everyday but we just dont realize it. I've been paintballing for a long time now and I earned the nickname of Phate because sooner or later Fate always gets to you and well...I usually do...

Its just my Fate to be here in this fucking awesome planet mowing muppets and tokin the green love...

Peace

10. that's a great question.
    I love making up usernames and stuff so it took me a long time to decide what to use. a German woman I associated with for a long time had once called me "Meister of the Dank" and that popped into my head while reading a list of 40 potential names I had written. I scribbled "The Dankmeister" and have stuck with it ever since!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I’m an ASE Master Auto Tech.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. My friends and I were very stoned and being Star Wars geeks my friend out of nowhere shouts "Help me Annicus, you're my only hope" I of course stole it, in fact they still call me Annicus today and since it's rarely used I use it for just about everything.

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. My friend and I were really into playing Pokemon Go when I joined. We would get high af and go catch some mon! When it came time to pick a user name, all I could think of was Pokemon. So I tweaked it a little and called myself Smokiemom. Plus, I am a mom who smokes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Past life. Now I’m just old.

• Like Like x 1
  15. It just means that I like to smoke weed. But I like dabs even better. 406 is the area code

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. I grow weed, kill it and set it on fire.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. My name comes from the fact that I live in a state that puts it up my butt with no lube so I have to buy popcorn buds which are still above what I played on the streets as a kid.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Mines short for aken (aching) the king of pain, 156 is a random number.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Name was “TheBlueBastard” but I changed it to the one I got rn cuz my avy features a purple ass Dino. But my previous user was because I was smokin on some Blue Dream when I made the account, I’m a dumb bastard, there you go.

• Like Like x 2
  20. This thread is 14 years old jim-ross.png

I'll answer anyway though lmaooo

I like Brews,Weed & the devil lmaoooo

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1