What is the meaning/origin of your GC name?

Discussion in 'General' started by dankman, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Mine is stbernard808 - 1 because i have used this sn everywere for about 3 years, if you see it on a site, its probably me. 2) im the exact opposite of a saint, and my last name is bernard, so i thought i would name my self Saint Bernard, after the catholice saint, bernard. seems kinda cool. and 808 is one of my favorite number combonations.

2. orion- metallica song from master of puppets
    26- just a number i like

3. I think it's safe to say that Greenhit now must logically hold the record for the most rep gained from a single post! :D

Mine just came from back in the day when people used to call me a boffin for doing good in school and being kinda smart / knowledgable. Was the top entrance scholar in first year... started drinking third year... Mmm downhill :) People are still like "WTF!? You're a stoner? But... You're like...... Smart 'n' stuff!" <-- People should learn to spit out a sentence in less than a minute before they go calling stoners stupid! Plus I like the look of the word if that makes sense.

4. My name comes from the band Operation Ivy.. or opivy for short.

all the other aliass i usually use on the net were taken already.

5. i dunnno i guess wookies are pretty cool, i wanted to come up with summin original and damn chebacca could own your ass any day so its whats right

6. 311- grassroots cd

great band, great cd...

...three days until 3/11 :D

7. dunno.. was stoned when i deciced to register and was eating some of deez shits

[​IMG]

8. HAHAHA NAH I NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE OF THOSE!

9. A while ago in school everyone would call me the general of blazing

just a pothead nickname

10. I think I was thinking of pet stones after watching I love the 70s, or thinking about that, whatever. I was thinking about what an idea it was for the idiot who thought of this, ACTUALLY sold it, then made tons of money. Now THATS a productive stoner man. Damn its windy in NY.

11. Damnit skittles. I saw that pic and i'v never wanted skittles so bad in my life, those are so good.

12. when i first started smoking i packed a seed in the bowl. since then, i've never lived it down...

well, i guess i'll go take a walk of shame now. i'm embarrassed.

13. Well, I'm like 5'3 and I smoke weed. Self explanitory :D

14. I was on acid and I came to the conclusion that everything about life is based on a cube.

15. wl-jeff

i am a mod @ weedland.com .. and my name is jeff

16. nice avatar - they're one of my all time favourites

17. Its the name of a Tool song.

18. j majik remixed this song by hatrias called space invader, into spaced invaderz. its a pretty good mix of the song, and i like how it sounds

19. nickname my first boyfriend gave me. "Lulu Bunny" became lulubuns. I think he was gay lol. been using it as my online name since '97.

20. great track