What is the meaning/origin of your GC name?

Discussion in 'General' started by dankman, Mar 8, 2005.

1. I thought it would be interesting to hear the origins of some of the more unusual and creative names, but I want to hear everyone's story.
    I call myself dankman because i like to smoke the fine delicious dank.

2. WhenI first started in my rock band, I was the only one who could roll a decent j...the others only smoked pipes...thus my artist name "... Skinner"...I got a different name in all my bands...

My mates finally got the hang of rolling, too, after a few years of trying...

3. Im known for getting baked kinda easy and I thought itd be funny to see a little girl baking special brownies with her easy-bake oven.:hello:

• Like Like x 1
  4. marley's song Mellow Mood

5. Ditto, goes for mine too. :D

6. moogle - a small furry potatoe like creature from secret of mana (and the final fantasy games, i remember them from SoM tho, MUCH better than any final fantasy)

kexin - a bastardization of kevin, my name funnily enough

7. Mine is sick....

I made it back in the day....(when the depression was really really evident)

Ravenous - very hungry, hungry enough to kill for it

Despair - well sadness

Hungry for Depression
    ^^^^^^ ^^^
    RavenousDespair

stupid really

8. When I'm weak, you're tellin' me that I'm strong.
    When I'm right, you're tellin' me that I'm wrong
    But I know, now I understand, now I see,
    I see your wicked plan.
    I'm a Junglist

9. Keep Smoking Reefer, Pretty self-explanatory .

10. THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. OH YEA, FROM EL-P THE WHITE RAPPER

11. Greenhit, the best hit out of a new bowl with the most THC, everyone loves the Greenhit

12. Krypto is what people call bud down here in south florida=X..And its a cool name, and since I'm a Chemistry major I just thought of Krypton=X

13. Hmmm, There is a line in forrest gump when lt dan says "well gilligan, if you ever get a shimp boat ill be your first mate". Thats one of my fav parts of my fav movie. Ialso go fishing alot, and i usually drive the boat and i am skinny and kind of gilligan looking so i call myself gilligan when i drive the boat too. I have a lrger buddy who i call the when he is in the boat. gilligan's island is a good show too.

Plus everyone knows gilligan is a stoner.

14. At the time I was into VW's. And VW's are from Europe. It was my name on a car message board, too.

15. thats a tight ass movie, i have the dvd.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Have a guess, you cunning bastards.

17. Mine is Kimper (I just put the 3787 in there, its not significant to anything.) Anyways I made this up about 3 years ago when me and this girl and my old bestfriend used to like "Role-Play" and then I started using it for Counter-Strike and its jsut stuck ever since.

18. I was listening to either a song by DZK or LiL'Wyte when I made the name.. I can't remember which.. I think it was DZK- Worm of Helix.. and he says 'Im aimed for death' and I love that saying.. so yeah thats my name. But it also has a deeper meaning.. that i only know when im stoned lol.

19. ChickenWing was the name of my first band. Hail!!

20. well, mines pretty self explanitory........Pink FLOYD RULES!