Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the maximum stoned you can get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gregwilder, May 17, 2009.

1. *Opens door*

Hello, your repetitive use of the period mark and ignorant tone suggest that you are irritated.

...Bummer.

*Closes door*

:cool:

2. You can usually always get higher if you have dank bud.
    With mids you can only get so high. But there's a lot of other factors too, like your tolerance, whether you are hydrated, whether your stomachs is full, the setting, the mood, a lot of different things can affect your high.

3. LOL at occultivator, dude imaven is always being a turd, no offense of course.
    and to answer to osg, seein checkerboards, as in geometrical patterns in a deep hallucination, i find the "checker boards" more common with shrooms, but i have smoked to a point where i had seen geometrical patterns, A.K.A. "checker boards" haha

4. Overdose. Marijuana is no joke kids.

5. I don't know but I am pretty fucking stoned right now..

6. Yeah, I mean when I first started smoking I used to think if I just smoked more then I'd get to this mythical high where I was tripping out; however, having smoked a lot more, I have my personal peak where I know if I smoke anymore it's just gonna be a waste (i.e. I'll fall asleep). Highest I've ever been was either at my buddies place as a newbie smoker when we burned through an 1/8th doing gravs and my vision got all blurred when shit was moving and I got a mad case of the giggles or after finals when I ripped through a 1/4 with three friends after a week long t-break and had trouble walking, my body felt like it was shifting to the left.

7. You know how to get higher? smoke when you're on shrooms.

8. I think the maximum stoned you can get is a codeine blunt to the dome.

9. Once I smoked myself sober, so I did the only logical thing and smoked myself back to stoned. It was a pretty epic day.

10. When I first started....wow. I used to get blazed out of my mind!

I would be so stoned I didnt know left from right, well not literally. But I got so blazed, watched movies, played games all so high...

Now I get high and its high but back then man, I would be blazed.

Tolerance sucks.

11. I smoked for the 5th time today and achieved my highest level of being stoned so far. The room was spinning and I sounded like yoda.

12. LOL i wish i could sound like yoda + rep

13. Haha there's no real answer to how stoned you can get.. if you keep smoking your just gonna fall asleep anyway, and possibly trip yourself out.

14. me and my friends have a rule. you can always smoke more until you pass out. i have been totally destroyed from smoking a fat blunt between two people. the only problem was i didn't get to experience the whole thing because i passed out like an hour after smoking. so pretty much the max stoned you can get will just make you pass out in my experience.

15. from reading what other people have said and from my own experience, i reckon the max stoned you get is one of the first times you get stoned, that is of course as long as you smoke heaps.. ive never been as stoned as my first time feeling stoned (not first time smoking but actually feeling it). that was crazy and its never been as intense since then. im sure others are like this too?

16. #36 ZenbGoB, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
    Dude, that's a win for quotes. I haven't seen Spinal Tap in years.

:smoking:

Depends entirely on what you're smoking. A lot of people's first taste is brick weed. The first time I had true strain quality weed, was probably one of the highest times ever. After I got used to that though, everything else just feels somewhat diminished. No matter how much I smoke.

17. Almost a half ounze of chronic bud, between 4 heads ,all blunts. this was on a school night so we were feelin hella trippy all morning the next day.

18. wish i could trip off the Jane like some of you guys, I just get stoned, pretty much just think about the coolest shit ever, ive smoking myself silly. no luck, went through a zip in one night by myself. i thought it was waste of weed so now i just smoke until i get stoned and stop

19. You can always get to this point:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2spZ-NDfS4]YouTube - "High as F#%k" Music Video[/ame]

And beyond that you finally reach the last level:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus]YouTube - Charlie The Unicorn[/ame]

20. My limit is when I stat trippin balls and I can see shit with my eyes closed...

Thats when my brain tells me to just sit back and pass on the next hit...