Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the maximum stoned you can get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gregwilder, May 17, 2009.

1. Is there a certain limit to getting higher?

I know the highest ive ever been I felt that my fingers and body were really tingly and I felt my blood rushing but I was still pretty in touch with reality. Is that about the peak of what you will get or can you get higher? Also I usually only smoke .5 grams at a time.

2. You can always get higher.

If you want to get really high, smoke a blunt because I'm guessing you have a low tolerance.

3. the most ive smoked was a quarter ounce blunt, it got me sleepy as a mother fucker after and passed out once i set my head on the pillow, you can get as high as you possibly can and then you sleep thats about it.
    edit: i forgot to add the limit lol, it is when you fall asleep with a blunt or bowl in your mouth

4. I literally have tripped balls, like saw shit n' stuff, so you can definitely get higher than your 'tingly' feeling you felt haha. Blaze onnn :smoking:.

5. The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...

Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?

Exactly.

Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

I don't know.

Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?

Put it up to eleven.

Eleven. Exactly. One louder.

Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

[pause] These go to eleven.

This thread made me think of this. Anyone ever had a high that went to 11? lol

6. The only answer that can be correct is, the highest youve ever been.

7. I was literally hallucinating. While playing Halo I was seeing storm troopers, and the map was endless. I could just keep walking forever.

8. Haha dude! I was JUST about to post that!:eek:

9. Level 99. I've been there once, but a wizard killed me and I had to start over.

10. some ppl are dogging the idea but there is a maximum "high" you can get

THC is only a partial cb1/cb2 agonist so it caps out at some point..hence the fact that you can't OD on marijuana (theoretically you can but you will never smoke 1500 lbs in 15 mins, so the original high cap still applies)

hope that helps..lol

11. Dudeee.... I have yet to reach that point

12. it probably caps out at 14.999999 lbs
    hahaha

13. #14 Occultivator, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
    You will smoke yourself to sleep long before reaching your ceiling. Of course, we all have different chemistry with the herb- some are more tolerant than others.

EDIT: However I have been stoned to the point of not being able to feel any higher.

14. Nah, you can smoke yourself to the point of feeling straight, so you CAN get to a point where you can't get higher.

As an old roomate of mine used to say as we sat down to smoke after work, 'Let's smoke 'till we see CHECKERS!'

I still don't have any clue what that means but it always sounded good to me.

15. Not if you're on speed.

16. Im so fucking hfucked up on dxm right now and have no idea why people are posting numbers, but most nof te time afetr i smoke a shit load, there is a point where i csant even fet any higher

17. How would you accurately gauge your THC high under the influence of another (and more dominant) drug?

lol

18. theres different ways of getting high,

19. ..........
    knock knock
    is the brain home?
    i never saw accuracy in what i said??
    I just said that you can too get close to your high ceiling if you are on speed...
    I never said that you could gauge it?