Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the lowest grade

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jkb6566, Mar 15, 2012.

1. ⬆ in dispensaries

2. It is hard to say...but it is kind of like this thread... sure its actually a thread but its lacking content, personality, flavor.

There is usually no low quality bud in a respected dispensary, as there is enough good bud out there (usually) to easily reject stuff not up to par. There IS less dense/pretty bud that sells for less... maybe has a lower thc/cannabanoid content.. I'd say the lowest grade would be bottom of the jar 'shake'.

3. [quote name='"grasser777"']It is hard to say...but it is kind of like this thread... sure its actually a thread but its lacking content, personality, flavor.

There is usually no low quality bud in a respected dispensary, as there is enough good bud out there (usually) to easily reject stuff not up to par. There IS less dense/pretty bud that sells for less... maybe has a lower thc/cannabanoid content.. I'd say the lowest grade would be bottom of the jar 'shake'.[/quote]

I've gotten shake at the canna club better than some people's buds, lol. When they do sell shake its usually loaded with keif.

Where I live the cheapest stuff at the club would be what others call high grade mids. About $20 an 8th and like the person above said, it's usually not bad bud. Just not as tasty as the rest or maybe a little harsh.