What is the longest you have ever had a bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by OCMS, Jun 4, 2010.

1. The longest I've ever kept one was my 2nd, Its name is Stan (From South Park) Yes I was high when i named it, and i was watching South Park lol!:bongin: I've had that one for over 3 years!!! And I PLAN to keep it for a long time!

What is the longest you have ever kept one without breaking, or having it stolen?

2. i've had my current one for about 1yr. i'm lookin to add a few more to my collection

3. I guess the first beaker tube I had, lasted about two months before I sold it to a buddy who unfortunately damaged it, but did the right thing by paying. Respect him madly for that

4. #4 shagra, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    probably a year at most- --- housemates n shit..
    now i live with my gf, though, so i def. think it's time to get a nice one for the casa.

shortest : ::
    a half day. dropped it after a wicked shower session. ugh.

5. for a bong? only about 10 months... it was no match for a drunk friend.

6. Probably about 2 years..? For my second glass bong, I don't really like it though.

7. Bought my first glass bong in 2003 and i still have it but it sees use maybe once per year, so just over 7 years.

8. Just over 7 months. People like to kick my shit over when its right in front of them