Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the least amount of weed you can use in edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bbiscuit, Apr 1, 2013.

1. I live in California and mids are actually kinda hard to come by, most of the stuff sold in my town is medical strains and super dank stuff. So naturally, when I wanna make edibles, I don't wanna use a lot of dank for them.

If I wanted to make like a single serving of something(e.g. 1 brownie/a super small amount of cannabutter), what is the least amount that would generally work? Would it be like the same amount that would get me high from smoking? Because my tolerance is somewhat low, a medium-sized bowl of good weed gets me pretty high.

And with whatever amount of weed I use, if I just adjust the ratio of weed:whatever I'm mixing it in to fit the amount of weed I use, that should work, right?

Sorry, I'm new to making edibles.

Also, can super shitty weed be used for edibles? I just remembered some guy texted me yesterday asking if I wanted to buy some old weed that's "a bit brown, but it'll still get you high" for 7 a g...so maybe I'll text him.

2. Have faith, someone will answer this better than I can Probably very shortly.

All I know is people on here talk a lot about some type of edible that is a gram cracker with peanut butter and then bud and another graham cracker. Great little edible to have at home.

I remember something about wrapping it in foil and putting it in the oven again please wait to get an official answer from someone that knows. Cheers!

3. Ok Now I'm thinking it is called Firecracker or something like that. You Could do a search on these forums.

4. I've heard of firecrackers and know how to make them, I'm just wondering what the least amount of weed I could use is

5. Half a gram will get you high if you have a low tolerance. A gram will get you blasted.

6. thank you!

7. Yea if a small bowl gets your going throw about .5 in there. If you don't like it try a gram one :)

8. I smoke between 1g-3g a day, and when I make brownies, .17 for light medicinal effects, .35 get high, .7 to get blasted. As long as you take your time and don't cut corners when making your edible, you will use less than smoking.