What is the hardest drug you have tried?

Discussion in 'General' started by Vashi123, May 27, 2007.

1. Just curious.. so I made a poll here to see which (in your opinion) is the hardest drug you have tried.

2. On that list, E, Shrooms and Coke...

3. for me its E, but i was wondering. what is harder than what? of course weed isnt as hard as coke, but how do you compare acid to meth?, or shrooms and coke. there so different.

4. High Vash! There's a bit of a problem with your poll, though. What do you consider "more hard" cocaine or acid. Personally I think Cocaine is worse so that was my vote. Acid seemed pretty harmless to me.
    Peace, bugout

5. Yikes, first one to vote Meth and or heroine...

But that was probably 10 years ago and would never touch either again.

6. High igg! we musta been typing at the same time...lol
    peace, bugout

7. I once snorted a line of uranium pellets.

8. :laughing:

I suppose you account for the only vote in "other", eh?

9. Pills, but I don't do that anymore. I keeps it au natural!

10. If you want, check out the rec. use section. I think there's like a 10 page thread on this. Might suit your interests.

11. only 3 people have tried H or meth so far. wait wait wait, why the hell are they even sharing a line together. BIG DIFFERENCE (sp?). Anyway it was a long time ago I tried Heroin, wasnt for me havent done it since. Same with Crack. I smoked it once, and decided it just wasnt for me, havent done it since.

12. its in order from softest to hardest from the top to bottom (well atleast in my opinion hehe)

13. more votes! =)

14. oops i put other but i meant meth/heroin.
    they both are wonderful and deadly
    like hitlers virgin daughter
    lol
    but i would not reccomend fuckin with that shit or u might die... its terribly addicting...
    i was all about the coke tho... was a meth head for a year as well.

15. i dunno what you'd consider to be the hardest drug, so i'll jus name a couple hard drugs and the hardest way i've used them

IV heroin
    crack
    IV cocaine
    smoked meth
    IV speedball
    fentanyl/crack/alcohol mixture

16. Antifreeze

17. ive gotten down with everything on that list but hey-ron, e, and acid. unless you count oxycontin as heroin...that shit gets me. ha.

18. weed and coke are tied...thats interesting