what is the gender

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Philaunt, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Hello, a buddy of mine offered to sell me his plant for a decent price. it's been vegging for a little over a month and it's beginning to have an odor. Before I invest into it i want to be as sure as I can that it's not a male. Any help identifying the gender would be appreciated, thank you.
    13973.jpg 13972.jpg

2. Curious - how much $$ did he ask for it?

J

• Like Like x 1
  3. By the way, a couple close up pictures would help a lot.

J

• Like Like x 1
  5. Curious what brought you to that conclusion as you can't see any the nodes....

To original thread poster...
    You must take close up pics of the nodes in order for us to tell....

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is the male flower

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. And here is another male

Attached Files:

8. Here is female flowers

Notice the bulb like thing with two white hairs coming out the middle?.... Those hairs grab the male pollen then form seed down inside that bulb....

But we want to keep males away as they produce no buds what so ever... Good luck BUDdy

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Balls? If not probably female. Is it a clone? Seed?
    $25 sounds about right.

10. Another thing that soil doesn't have no where near enough perlite for drainage
    ... Also looks like a bag is in the pot....

Are there any drain holes on the bottom of the pot.... If not you need to put some.... Good luck BUDdy

11. Why do you say male?

12. dude your plant is in a garbage bag lmao... it at least better be a scented one !

13. yea i know, it's not mine yet though.

14. I will definitely make changes to the set up if I get it. Thanks for the advice.

15. 45 and smoke 1 with him.

16. dude you can go online and get 5 feminized of some dankness for 45 why waste your time and money. even if it was female it doesnt look that hot, just saying

17. You are 100% right. I will definitely take that into consideration. Thanks