Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the first thing you will do when weed is legal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Monstertoker, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Litterly walk every block in a square mile radius with multiple fat blunts and not give a shit.

2. I will have a marijuana party and call the cops telling them we have illegal drugs and to come arrest us...& when they finally come I will laugh throw them donuts and take a hit from my bong...

3. go to walmart buy a pack of weed. go home get naked and smoke as much as i can because there will be no rolling just light and enjoy.

4. You people realize that not all cops are against weed. In being a cop, you agree to uphold the law. You do not make the law. You do not choose which laws to uphold.

And for the dumbass cops that DO target us. You idiots are the reason they do it. "a hahahah throw donuts at cops LOL hilarious lol im twelve i lyk weed lol"

You people help keep this shit illegal, hate yourselves, not the police.

5. I'd open a restaurant... With regular food and a great setting... And all foods will have the option to have some potency added to them.

6. Throw a fucking party

7. #28 S0UR, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's like... the best idea ever.

8. LOL @ your comment... It's called joking buddie I was not serious, my grandfather is chief of police where i live and everytime we travel to The Dominican Republic we smoke and chill by the beach...:)

9. just thought of the best thing to do...

have a giant fucking GC smoke out party!@#$Z% ahhhhhh!
    certain weight of bud to get inside and just have a fuckin potluck

10. Probably be a little pissed but happy at the same time. Oh well, Texas has a long way to go anyways.

11. i would go to the store and buy some mid grade sativa

roll a fatty j (1-2gs)

go to the most public place possible thats legal to smoke there (wherever there is the most police and/or people)

light the fatty up and sit there and smoke the whole damn thing

take a moment to realize how freakin high i am after smoking 1-2g of mids.

probably buy some food somewhere

go home.

12. At severely increased price of course ;)

13. I don't really see how much would change.

I'd probably just smoke in public more often.

Right in front of the cops. :laughing:

14. Thats the kind of shit that would make it illegal again

15. Start drinking.

16. *Yelling into the cop station while coughing your ass off* "Hey you guys wanna hit!?!?"

17. My apologies. You must realize though. There are so many people who would actually condone, support, and follow through with what you said.

18. Once its legalized everyone will grow, meaning their will be more then enough weed circulating the market, which means their is more then enough supply to meet the demand, causing the prices to drop. Simple economiccs

19. #40 sbiyachev, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    They Said there's a chance of it being taxed hella bad