What is the fastest method?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Xavizard, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Lately i have been really interested into growin my own weed due to the lack of good pot in town. I wanna grow something the quickest way. So i have been lookin through the forums to see which is the fastest way to grow (preferable indoor). I havent really found much, i havent look that much either. But i have a couple questions:

What is the fastest method? (Hydroponics. soil, etc..)
    Is there a difference between strains? Which one is the fastest growing?
    Is there anythin like fertilizer that would make the process faster?
    Anything else?

Thank you very much. :smoking:

2. Another newb who is not interested in learning to grow, just looking for the quick fix.

There is no fastest way. Growing MJ takes time, patience and a willingness to learn.

3. No, not at all. It does seem that way, but im just asking. And im growing right now, an indoor plant. It looks good soo far.
    But i was just wonderin what is the fastes method of growin.

4. There is no fast way. To grow high quality marijuana takes patience. Depending on the seed stock used, some do flower quicker than others, but on avg. to get fully mature top quality bud takes 7-10 weeks just in the flowering stage, depending on the strain and environment. I use clones from femmed seeds, apprx. 100 days from rooting to finished ptroduct. I basically do a small personal grow, basic and simple, but I have discovered that patience produces the best product. here is a basic timeline after germination is achieved:

2-4 weeks seedling stage

4-6 veg. stage

7-10 flowering stage.

Read up on growing. Info is everywhere and much of it is the same basic tips w/ a slight change in wording. If you do not have access to well bred strains, try to find some really good quality bag seeds, the fresher the bag the fresher the seeds. I have produced decent product using bag seed before, however most compressed and extremely dry bag seeds seldom work well. Seedy bags are usually a toss up and you get too many males and morphs.

Do some reading, as your grows developes and problems occur(and they will come), come back and get advice.

good luck.

5. Sea Of Green (try googling it) using clones is probably the quickest way. That means you have lots of little verified female plants which you flower after a couple of weeks of veg. The yeild from each plant is small but when combined you get a decent yeild in a short time period. If I were you I'd experiment with your first grow, just grow a few bagseeds and see how it goes, you'll learn a lot in the process and then you can proceed to grow efficiently.

6. You could use Lowrider or a lowrider cross if you're just looking to decrease time between harvests. I'm also willing to bet that even if hydro grows aren't faster they'll be worth using in the long run because they can produce more. As for ferts it seems everyone has their own methods, I just use extracts of biological ferts (ie: blood meal, potash..) along with a micronute solution and epsom salts.