What is the fastest and easiest way to grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokesmoke69, Dec 13, 2012.

1. What is the fastest and easiest way to grow dank and what seedbanks are safe to buy from?

2. the easiest way to grow is outdoors in the right season with a good organic soil mix that needs no additional fertilizer, all you gotta do is water it - or plant at in a spot where it doesnt need watering.
    growing indoors would be faster, but its way more work.

everybody here seems to love the attitude seedbank and I believe nirvana is reliable, too. there are some others, but Im not well informed concerning seedbanks

3. Dude, the fastest and easiest way to grow dank...

... is to have an experienced grower do it for you! :smoke:

Seriously, if fast is the most important than a bubble bucket would probably be the easiest.

4. If you ask me it's organic soil. Mixed properly, no need to fertilize during the grow. And the attitude seems to be a good place to score quality seeds.

5. Do you really believe that will grow bud as quickly? I really don't know. I have no experience with soil although from what I have learned from fellow growers I do believe it is easier than hydro.

I have always heard, on here and from locals that hydro grows faster. That is why I said if speed was the biggest factor to go hydro.

6. You went for fastest, i went for easiest. :)

7. A lot of locals have switched from dirt to hydro and now to coco.

They are telling me that they believe coco to be the best of both worlds. I have been thinking about trying this.