what is the easiest strain to grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thegrindman, Jul 4, 2011.

1. im lookin to buy a seed and im plain on growin outdoors any ideas for strains and good websites to buy it ps i live in canada

2. Hey bud look around on some seed sites they should give you some suggestions on EASIER strains to grow. If you ask me your a bit late for an outdoor grow, there's always next season.

3. Yep, it's too late now for an outdoor grow.

For beginners I recommend bag seed until you get dialed in. After that, a good 'starter' is Northern Lights #5.

4. you think a 2 week old plant will have time to mature if put outside today?

5. It would mature, just not sure about the yield. I usually put late June as the deadline at the very latest, and it's best to start by mid May (assuming a temperate North American climate).

6. #6 thaSPACEkadet, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011

So if I vegged it for 2 more weeks then put it on a 12/12 ( just move the plant inside to darkness) you think it would be all kosher?

I just want to grow this sucker as big as possible for as CHEAP as possible!

EDIT- The plant is on 18/6 right now. The lights come on at 6p.m. and shut off at 1p.m. the following day. How would YOU transition the plant outdoors to natural sunlight hours? Just move it outside before the indoor lights shut off and let it go from there.

OP sorry for hijacking your thread all these questions were pretty spontaneous.

7. Tree i think most..

8. hey bud thanks for the input, but not an option. I don't have the scratch for proper seeds. Everything thaspacekadet grows is bagseed. I figure why waste hard earned $$$ on seeds that I'm 95% going to kill through trial and error any way?

9. i would use bag seeds but the weed i buy is to dank to find a good one

10. Try and find some mids that is a bit seedy. Pull of couple from there and have it

11. I don't know anything about growing outside. I am a indoor hydro guy, but maybe you still have time for some autoflowering strains, or ruderalis influenced strains. but idk

12. check out the ontario seedbank.for seeds